ADVERTISEMENT

football apparel sale

jesterondirt

I.T.S. Offensive Coordinator
Sep 28, 2006
Anyone else going next week? I'm thinking about pitching a tent black Friday style.

I wish I was in town for it or that they would put some stuff online.
But Im sending a friend in hopes that they can pick up one of the stools for me.

This post was edited on 4/10 6:25 PM by TU_Landman

I'm taking a gym bag to work that day so I can go....not sure if I will make it toy workout though. It will be nice to see the cave I spent 3 seasons working in again.....
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Can you enlighten the rest of us on where and when the football apparel sale is? So we can go too.

jesterondirt posted on 4/10/2015...

Anyone else going next week? I'm thinking about pitching a tent black Friday style.

So... you are going to be the creepy old man sitting outside the Victoria's Secret?

Originally posted by noble cane:

So... you are going to be the creepy old man sitting outside the Victoria's Secret?
be9.png

Thankful my wife rowed for a year at TU and thus garnered an invite to the Lettermen's Sale today. Tons of jerseys including some red throwbacks and all seemingly game worn with names on the back and a ton of other stuff. Probably walked away with about $700 worth of goods for about $100. Get there early as stuff seemed to be flying off

Originally posted by TU_BLA:
Thankful my wife rowed for a year at TU and thus garnered an invite to the Lettermen's Sale today. Tons of jerseys including some red throwbacks and all seemingly game worn with names on the back and a ton of other stuff. Probably walked away with about $700 worth of goods for about $100. Get there early as stuff seemed to be flying off
I was excited to see the yellow jerseys that nobody else but myself liked.

Definitely. They weren't my flavor but the many different styles of jerseys with names and a lot even with bowl patches as well. Found a Cory Dorris jersey and Tyrunn Walker jersey. They even had some camp shirts in kids sizes so that was a good thing as well. Picked a couple up for my 9 year old

Well I got two stool pads and a jersey. Pretty chaotic.

If you can't get there today, I doubt there's much of anything worthwhile after.

Originally posted by TUBballJunkie:
Well I got two stool pads and a jersey. Pretty chaotic.

If you can't get there today, I doubt there's much of anything worthwhile after.
My wife thought the same thing. The stools were pretty popular targets. We got the one labeled #20.

Couldn't get over there until 3 or so this afternoon - almost everything is gone. I got a couple of clean white game jerseys but really all that's left are about 40 white games jerseys that look pretty rough, some performance undershirts and some old guy style coach's khaki pants.

So if you want a jersey, you better get over there pretty quick.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT