ADVERTISEMENT

Charlie Brewer Transfer

I thought about this...and I'm sure he will visit Tulsa as I'm sure Monty has some sort of relationship with him, but I think Brin is going to be really good and is best suited to run the offense next year. Then there's Braxton coming after that. We're fine.

While I think Brewer visits and talks with Monty, I think he will eventually end up at Texas Tech as I think Bowman's time there is done. Either that or Brewer may end up at Mississippi State with the Pirate.

Reactions: quincy101
He'll end up the fourth-string punter at USC. The Mitch Mustain blueprint always works out.
Mustain would have come here and started for 3 years and he would have come close to breaking every passing record at TU.

Instead he went to USC for the girls and never got higher than 3rd on the depth chart behind guys like Butt Fumble Sanchez and Barkley.

I'm not sold on that. I'm not even sure he would've started at QB.
He would have in Malzahn's offense. He knew it like the back of his hand. USC was still running the pro-style offense when he went and it didn't suit his skill set which is why he never had much of a chance at success.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT