ADVERTISEMENT

Quaterback Options 2024

I'll take QB TJ Finley and his coach as a package deal. He's #15 in the nation in passing yards.... and he's coached by GJ Kinne.

BTW... Davis Brinn.... the guy that Wilson let walk away..... he's #11 in the nation.

I'll take QB TJ Finley and his coach as a package deal. He's #15 in the nation in passing yards.... and he's coached by GJ Kinne.

BTW... Davis Brinn.... the guy that Wilson let walk away..... he's #11 in the nation.
He didn't let him walk away. How obtuse.

Reactions: TU_BLA
SURE BUD.
He had an MBS MAC from TU already. You generally don't get a second masters from the same school, and certainly not a Doctorate. And the degree he wanted wasn't offered at TU anyway. He walked away because of the degree. But you can't seem to get that thru your head. It would not have been very wise for him to continue his education at TU. Two graduate degrees from the same university is usually frowned upon by employers.

Last edited:
Cardell should absolutely be our starter going into next season. He needs to work his butt off to put on weight and keep maturing.
I’d be fine if we got a competent qb from the portal to come in and start day one while cardell continues to develop. I also know of one qb we have on the roster who needs to pound sand.

I’d be fine if we got a competent qb from the portal to come in and start day one while cardell continues to develop. I also know of one qb we have on the roster who needs to pound sand.
My guess is if we get a portal QB, Cardell will be the starter and this other guy will be brought in to compete with him.

He had an MBS from TU already. You generally don't get a second masters from the same school, and certainly not a Doctorate. And the degree he wanted wasn't offered at TU anyway. He walked away because of the degree. But you can't seem to get that thru your head. It would not have been very wise for him to continue his education at TU. Two graduate degrees from the same university is usually frowned upon by employers.
Soooooo you’re saying he knew he was going to lose a kid who would have been a 3 year starter and he did nothing to improve the quality of the QB position?

Odds are our starting 2024 QB is currently in campus.
Maybe not the starter next season, but young Francis did pretty well in his debut. Threw for 10k at Metro Christian. A good student and good person who can fling it, what a concept! I look for him to get minutes in at least 3 more games and maybe more this season as a walk-on true freshman.

Maybe not the starter next season, but young Francis did pretty well in his debut. Threw for 10k at Metro Christian. A good student and good person who can fling it, what a concept! I look for him to get minutes in at least 3 more games and maybe more this season as a walk-on true freshman.
I agree, he's got a good arm. I'd like to keep him as a backup for sure.

I think Braxton would be a good WR, with his size he would be a nightmare for most DB's.

Reactions: TU 1978
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT