ADVERTISEMENT

"Being: Liverpool" on FSC

Oh good, now the rest of the world will finally understand what American ownership does to football clubs. See Villa, Aston as well.

The fact that Rodgers didn't know their transfer budget included wages is pretty shocking.

I am pumped about this as well. I hear FSC may have to unload Liverpool or Red Sox because they can't handle managing both well. So glad we loaned out Carroll and couldn't bring anyone else in. That will help the dismal scoring.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

It was very good I thought. I wish it would have delved more into the culture / history of Liverpool FC but it was more of a "day in the life" thing.

Brendan Rodgers house was a total dump...

I have it recorded and haven't found time to watch it yet.
sad0002.r191677.gif

It is too bad Rodgers is going to get his ass fired. Henry is going to try to do the Prem on the cheap. He is in for a rude awakening.

If playing in the Europa league is "pulling it off," then party on Wayne. Liverpool has won 5 European Championships and is second to United in championships in England. I don't think they are looking for the Europa league.

This has really been a great show. I enjoy seeing the behind-the-scenes stuff. I like Brendan Rogers...although, after watching the show on Sunday, I keep hearing him say "okay" for the next 24 hours.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT