ADVERTISEMENT

Aggie Game Thread

You are a horrible person and I hope you get a flat tire and drank bad beer.
interesting...LOL. saying a football team is bad to a personal insult. "Serious cat circle of honor" gold member. Neat. also, when you come to my hospital, i will forgive you for that statement (after i fix my flat tire), and take care of you and make sure you get the best care possible.

aren't you like 70 years old?

Reactions: TulsaAM
Throwing away a possession at the end of the half is classic Monty

interesting...LOL. saying a football team is bad to a personal insult. "Serious cat circle of honor" gold member. Neat. also, when you come to my hospital, i will forgive you for that statement (after i fix my flat tire), and take care of you and make sure you get the best care possible.

No, it’s just crap to be only negative. It’s also a violation of the rules. You posted that right when we made a great play. You would rather project your terrible lot on life than enjoy a good play. You need therapy or something.
careful. gold is gonna slash your tires with that attitude.
Man, you seem upset. There’s even now remote therapy. Maybe your insurance will cover it. Get help, brau.

He should have accepted the delay of game penalty and gone for the punt block.

TU looks like the better team today. This is the longest Sanders has played against Tulsa. He only lasted 1-2 series last year. We connect on a couple passes or we don’t get that hold in the first quarter and we kill these guys

58 second left and OSU 4th down and you don't stop the clock. Great sign of confidence for your offensive players

Throwing away a possession because you’re afraid the other team might get a possession is a mentality I don’t get. Monty has PTSD from that Ohio State game a few years back I guess

The anti-TG. Todd would have used all three timeouts on 3rd down on D by the end of the first quarter
You win the thread. Most accurate post of the entire thread. I hated that back then but I’d take that over not using them.

I also miss his absurd team rule that the team ran to the other side of the field after 1st and 3rd quarter.

If TG happened to have TOs before half he would’ve been damn sure to take ‘em. Hell I’m almost certain he did so in a game where we didn’t get the ball back until under 20 seconds and Paul Smith threw a TD pass in the time.

Man, I miss Paul and Johnson’s QB play!

No, it’s just crap to be only negative. It’s also a violation of the rules. You posted that right when we made a great play. You would rather project your terrible lot on life than enjoy a good play. You need therapy or something.

Man, you seem upset. There’s even now remote therapy. Maybe your insurance will cover it. Get help, brau.
violation of the rules. lol. i was a few minutes behind on the broadcast. sue me qtpie. our offense is devoid of talent. as evidenced by the 0 offensive points. not sure how you're the bigger person hoping for someone to have a flat tire. that's more of a rules violation than saying our team sucks. i just want us to be good like 2007. go sip on your ensure and i hope you don't break a hip. that's a significant risk of mortality in the geriatric population when they break a hip. but i'll sure fix you up if you do.

If TG happened to have TOs before half he would’ve been damn sure to take ‘em. Hell I’m almost certain he did so in a game where we didn’t get the ball back until under 20 seconds and Paul Smith threw a TD pass in the time.

Man, I miss Paul and Johnson’s QB play!
I have such grand memories of the TG era. I was in college for Kragthorpe’s final season and 3 of 4 TG seasons.

I was spoiled living in a fraternity house and being able to watch practice on Harwell and being about 500 ft from the stadium. Plus, being a student when we were 1st in the nation in offense. We could rarely stop anybody on defense but my goodness the offense was beautiful.

violation of the rules. lol. i was a few minutes behind on the broadcast. sue me qtpie. our offense is devoid of talent. as evidenced by the 0 offensive points. not sure how you're the bigger person hoping for someone to have a flat tire. that's more of a rules violation than saying our team sucks. i just want us to be good like 2007. go sip on your ensure and i hope you don't break a hip. that's a significant risk of mortality in the geriatric population when they break a hip. but i'll sure fix you up if you do.
Don't think gold will need a hip replacement for 30 or 40 years. Just another one of the many things you are ignorant of.

Reactions: Lumpuckeroo
I forget that this coach was hired because of how "good" he was as an "offensive coordinator"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT