ADVERTISEMENT

Aggie Game Thread

So no targeting and they can step on our QB. I get it. Are we in Fayetteville?

Brin is not finding open guys. But I am not ready to give up on him yet.

Fox broadcasts are just lower quality. How is that “burning” a timeout? It’s a big play in second quarter. Word choice matters. I feel like Fox has the editorial quality of their “news” channel.
Come on... they cant be that bad.. they have Joe Buck for a mentor.

Good news: Brin is playing better now, bad news our running game is stalling out.

BTW, #16 for OSU made a big tackle on Brooks….he shouldn’t be in the stadium after targeting hit on Stokes.

Brin is 80% thus far but it feels like he’s about 40%. Also, I thought Sanders was a good QB? He was 1 of 4 in the 1st quarter and doesn’t look any better than our last 3 or 4 QBs.

We are out playing OSU thus far. Which is surprising to me.

Seriously, this commentator is like some sort of Google voice simulated commentator. He’s just saying words that don’t mean anything.

Reactions: t-townpod
Put the 3th string qb not Seth 🤡
I believe Seth is out for the season, but I’m not certain.

If he is we have a RS freshman and true freshman as backups. Brin would have to get hurt for one of them to play IMO (I would give them a chance, I’m just saying I doubt Monty ever will).

Defense is playing decent. Sanders just sucks. The other guy is the better quarterback.

Things I didn’t expect to say today

* We have more passing yards than OSU has total yards
* Of the two teams our offense looks just slightly better
* I think our defense is a real deal, but hard to tell in this game

Even given the above I don’t know how we win.

Reactions: Gold*
Horrible defense by OSU. Brinn just ran on you. That’s like late 90’s Madden defense.

Looked like right side was open again. If I'm the coach I'm faking a throw to the left and going right. Easy 20 yards at this point

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT