ADVERTISEMENT

AAC & Other Scores

Slutty Little Pony got mashed by TCU today. You can always count on SLP not being able to get it up for a couple games a year. Never has a school done less with more.

Reactions: Henry Kendall
It will be funny if OSU goes 1-8, with their only conference win against Houston. Not out of the realm of possibility. Houston and OSU are going to be the cellar dwellers of the big12 this year. That makes my year. The transfers are doing well in this order, BYU/UCF/Cincinnati/Houston. My like of each school goes in that order as well.

Prime ran into a real team.
And he gets another one next week although I give Colorado a punchers chance against USC. USC turned the ball over a lot against ASU. I'm sure the Colorado DC and coaches will dial pressure up on Williams because he doesn't secure the ball when he's running or scrambling. I think he had 3, maybe 4 fumbles. Official box score says only 1 but I know he put the ball on the ground 3-4 times.

Now, if Colorado sits back hoping their secondary can stop the WRs, that's a losing proposition. And Colorado will be able to move the ball against USC. USC gave up 28 pts to ASU, which will be in a battle with Cal and Stanford to not finish in last place in the PAC12.

And apparently, too many of us watched the Ohio State and Notre Dame game and didn't watch the WASU and Oregon State game which turned out to be a barn burner (38-35). WASU's QB was 28/34 for 404 and 4 TDs. OSU rushed for 242 yds.

Trent Dilfer is not a stable human being. This is about 10 notches past Todd Graham

Make that 10-0. That’s as many points they scored last week the whole game against Texas A&M.

Auburn’s at 14 runs to 3 passes so far. We sure that’s not Monty?

Auburn’s at 14 runs to 3 passes so far. We sure that’s not Monty?
I don’t think it’s Monty because the run game is working and the passing isn’t. Monty seemed to call what he wanted regardless of what was working.

What is hilarious is watching in real time how Auburn Twitter suddenly puts two and two together that maybe it wasn’t such a good idea to hire anyone who would hire Montgomery in the first place after two garbage third down calls in a row.

Classic Monty way to lose a game. 4th and 9 with the game on the line. Waste a timeout because you can't get the play in, then throw an INT. So glad he is someone elses problem.

Reactions: TulsaAM
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT