ADVERTISEMENT

AAC & Other Scores

Auburn's offense is something awful. Their OL is really bad...Dillon Wade got beat a ton and had some key penalties against him. Their QB might not be able to hit the broad side of the barn we like the mention. And most of the passes I saw before falling asleep were screens and flat passes to RBs (who knew Monty understood RBs were eligible receivers?) Auburn is going to get boat raced by the good SEC teams and Vandy might give them some problems as well.
Business as usual.

Reactions: HuffyCane
I see Monty has already passed on his favorite word to Freeze. It seemed like he used that word 10 times in each interview when he was at Tulsa.

“I didn’t see many awful playcalls, truthfully,” Freeze said. “They all had a chance to work. Nothing schematically was off about it.

I see Monty has already passed on his favorite word to Freeze. It seemed like he used that word 10 times in each interview when he was at Tulsa.

“I didn’t see many awful playcalls, truthfully,” Freeze said. “They all had a chance to work. Nothing schematically was off about it.
How bad does Auburn have to be before fans start calling for Monty's head?

If the man says that PM is “continuing to grow” then we know some kind of Jedi mind trick, 1970’s cult hypnosis technique is going on there. The head coach publicly taking credit for the one positive play in the game and saying you “will be fine” definitely means he is not fine.

When your boss makes comments like that week 2 of the season and the fans are calling for your head, you are toast. There is no way he he is going to fool anybody if he gets found out that early. Now let's see if he can con his way into another decent job, or if he is down to being a position assistant at some low level school?
Back to Texas HS ranks is my guess

Broadcasters and agents run this sport quietly behind the scenes. He will land somewhere that gets somebody paid, just like this job. Exhibit A and B and C: Gragg, Haith, and it even took 12 years for the sport to spew Keith Burns from its mouth.

Back to Texas HS ranks is my guess
That’s where Monty and Briles came from, but I think most high schools would take a pass on both due to morality clauses they would have written in their contracts.

Reactions: noble cane
14-14 at half. Navy went for it on 4th and 2 at the UM 45. Didn’t make it and UM drove for the tying score before half.

Reactions: HuffyCane
That’s where Monty and Briles came from, but I think most high schools would take a pass on both due to morality clauses they would have written in their contracts.
Briles already coached in high school after Baylor. He got caught cheating within a month. He still coaches in Italy fwiw.

Navy 24 UM 28 with 7 minutes left in the game. Navy keeps hanging around. Announcers pimping Memphis (very similar to UCF big metro, great HS talent, etc…). Sounds like the UM President and AD were prepping them the days before the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Henry Kendall
UM going into the EZ on 1st and goal at the 1 and fumbles! Navy recovers.

UM going into the EZ on 1st and goal at the 1 and fumbles! Navy recovers.
Navy almost got a favorable but incorrect spot on 4th down at UM 9 with 9 seconds left. Fortunately replay overturned it. UM 28 Navy 24.

Navy 24 UM 28 with 7 minutes left in the game. Navy keeps hanging around. Announcers pimping Memphis (very similar to UCF big metro, great HS talent, etc…). Sounds like the UM President and AD were prepping them the days before the game.
Their not lying, but did fail to mention that Memphis is a crime ridden ghetto.

Navy is gonna be a problem this year. The QB actually can throw the ball and not just some gimmick. Their 2nd TD on a play action roll out to a TE coming across the field was legit. And I seriously think Memphis kept losing their little HB in the mass of people. There were several plays I watched where I couldn't find who had the ball on TV. Their D can be had mostly because I don't think they're terribly athletic on that side of the ball, but their offense is every bit as good as it has been

I thought his favorite phrase was “ Well ya know “

Reactions: Bill Lowery
I don't think a close game with Alabama is going to look that great this year. USF 17pt loss to W Kentucky, 10 pt win against Florida A&M.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT