ADVERTISEMENT

AAC & Other Scores

Gmoney4WW

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Jul 4, 2007
Rhule's rebuild of Nebraska didn't get off to the best start. But a 3 pt last minute loss @Minnesota ain't a terrible beginning.

Reactions: loca2874
Meanwhile, SEC powerhouse Florida rushed for an amazing 13 total yards in losing to Utah, who was playing their second and third string QBs.

• Wow
Reactions: Weatherdemon
I'm watching Texas St now on Espn+. Almost halftime and Texas St just got a td. 28-13 Texas St. The announcers said it's down to them being out schemed. Just when they think they've got it figured it out, they put in a new wrinkle. Kinne is doing it to em.

Last edited:
Reactions: TU Sepp
I'm watching Texas St now on Espn+. Almost halftime and Texas St just got a td. 28-13 Texas St. The announcers said it's down to them being out schemed. Just when they think they've got it figured it out, they put in a new wrinkle. Kinne is doing it to em.
Playing who?

They are just tearing them up. 42-24, Texas St. Baylor's QB went down with about 6 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. They are treating him like Brin when he went down. He's taped, braced, and taped.

Wright is still too slow to cover the outside and it appears the aggie scheme does not work well for Goodlow. I am surprised by Goodlow, but I expected that result from Wright.

Reactions: TU 1978
I'm surprised no one's commented on the fact that OSU could only manage a 14 pt win at home against Central Arkansas. That's not a terribly convincing performance.

I'm surprised no one's commented on the fact that OSU could only manage a 14 pt win at home against Central Arkansas. That's not a terribly convincing performance.
I pay little attention to our state schools but enjoy their struggles.

Reactions: TULSARISING
Baylor showing a good game, ahead late in the game against Utah. Proving Texas St and Kinne did something by beating Baylor. Showing that Texas St offense was real.

OU still 7-3 at end of 1st.

Ole Miss 27 tulane 20 3min left in 4th.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT