ADVERTISEMENT
  • G
    Gmoney4WW replied to the thread The First Debate.
    God, where did you happen onto that criticism. If they choose someone else, it will only be if he drops out. What a loon you are...
  • TU Pilot
    TU Pilot replied to the thread Athletic Donation.
    This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.
  • T
    Fernando Torres? Has never managed at the international level. Zero chance. None. God, the opinions of people in soccer always amaze me...
  • C
    'Cane-man replied to the thread Athletic Donation.
  • TU Pilot
    TU Pilot replied to the thread Athletic Donation.
  • C
    'Cane-man replied to the thread Athletic Donation.
  • noble cane
    noble cane replied to the thread The First Debate.
    Found some Russian Collusion for you guys.. https://interestingengineering.com/culture/havana-syndrome-hit-biden-conspiracy-theorists
  • I
    I.I. replied to the thread Athletic Donation.
  • jimlonergan
    jimlonergan replied to the thread Athletic Donation.
  • Weatherdemon
    https://tulsa.rivals.com/news/tu-athletics-fund-receives-large-gift-from-anonymous-donor
  • L
    Zero chance we hire someone whose coaching resume is 3 years with a U19 team imo. Not saying he wouldn’t do a great job. However, I...
  • quincy101
    IF they sack Burrhalter, one thing gives me hope that they'll choose a quality replacement. Those dim bulbs at the USSF had a moment of...
  • Bill Lowery
    Bill Lowery posted the thread Shaq Harrison in Hurricane Alley.
    Shaq has signed with a French Team playing in the top French League.
  • G
    Gmoney4WW replied to the thread The First Debate.
    Yep, that's the only thing that's changed. They see a weakening candidate that lost ground in the debate. That's gives them the excuse...
  • R
    RIP represalia replied to the thread Practice.
  • R
    But he’s in Alcobendas, to be featured in San Blas. If I’m USSF sporting director there is only 1 candidate to replace Berhalter...
  • R
    Fer Torres was just recently promoted to coach Atletico de Madrid B after leaving their juve team to a championship (he did have Adrian...
  • R
    Fernando Torres for is my pick to replace Greg. The good kind of Fer, one that doesn’t reeEee, & even has hair.
  • D
    drboobay replied to the thread copa america & EURO 2024 soccer.
    Time for a new direction. We have nothing to lose.
  • R
    You look at guys like Adams, he’s good but it’s like Berhalter hasn’t watched any of Cardoso of the past 6 months in Sevilla. He has...
  • R
    Oh wow & he puts Tillman in so late. Our next coach, and you can quote me on this, is going to start Tillman on the left or center of...
  • R
    In general if a guy isn’t good enough to start for his club, he isn’t good enough to start for his country.
  • R
    I’ve just not been impressed with Reyna, not for club nor country. He runs like a girl. The body language of these guys (sans...
  • R
    Hey alright maybe we can finally get Berhalter out of here.
  • L
    lawpoke87 replied to the thread The First Debate.
    That article is two years old. CNN has been a Biden and Dem mouthpiece during that time. The only thing which has changed is CNN now...
  • ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT