ADVERTISEMENT

Wyoming at Illinois Week Zero

1-0 so they're 1-1 after facing us. Always want a positive outcome for our opponents, minus OSU & Pig, except for the week they face us.

Powered by B1G money.
That’s all it is, outside of maybe 5 or 6 teams, everyone is about a the same. That’s why I’m so sick of hearing all the “ Power 5” and “ G5” talk. Anyone notice there is a lot more “ upsets” nowadays? Truth is, they are not upsets , there just isn’t that big of a difference anymore . We took Oklahoma State ( Big 12 runner up) to the limit and we didn’t even win our division .

Illinois 38 Wyo 6
Never really a contest
7-3 at one point
Over in the second quarter
I just watched the score unfold
On the big ten network which I don’t have
Line was TU by 3 before this game
Maybe moves a few points
I expect a difficult game

Reactions: TU83
Illinois 38 Wyo 6
Never really a contest
7-3 at one point
Over in the second quarter
I just watched the score unfold
On the big ten network which I don’t have
Line was TU by 3 before this game
Maybe moves a few points
I expect a difficult game
They looked inept offensively. No passing game.

Wyoming was 5-20 for 30 yards in the passing game. Out gained by over 250 yards. Both Wyoming and Illinois were projected to finish next to last in their respective divisions. Looks like bad Big10 >>>> bad MWC. No chance that line stays at TU -3.

We always seem to have trouble with running quarterbacks I hope you are right

We always seem to have trouble with running quarterbacks I hope you are right
When they are a threat to pass maybe , but this guy is more like Tyler Gooch , no passing game, only way we lose is if Monty does a bunch of stupid play calling ( which is a possibility)

Reactions: nevadanatural
Now TU by 4
1 point move since the game today

I was able to listen to part of the game on satellite radio. Those guys kept talking about how bad their punter and punt blocking was. That’s helpful.

Wyoming's starting punter last season is from the Lawton, OK area. He wanted to come to TU and had been recruited, but didn't get a scholarship offer in the end (I am sure because we are set with Wilson), only a walk-on offer.

But he didn't punt yesterday. Apparently, there was a bit of an issue with the coach. My interpretation, NOT anything that was told to me, is that the Wyoming coach is a bit military in his style of coaching - to an extreme. We will see what happens next Saturday. I hope to see Wyoming's punter a lot, whoever is playing.

Well when I listened, the line almost allowed a couple of blocks. So I guess they will be running stadium stairs this week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT