ADVERTISEMENT

Who runs US policy?

The pressures on Elon are easy to see, he runs a worldwide business with Russia and China as major markets. Both Putin and Xi have expressed displeasure in person to Musk about the support that his system gives the Ukraine military, so he limits what the Ukraine can do with it. Eventhough the Pentagon has a contract with Starlink to support Ukraine; it is deferential to Musk. Check out the interview above.

The answer to your question is whoever is running the country behind the scenes. I assume we’re to the point now where very few of us believe Biden has the cognitive ability to formulate US policy. So….maybe a few cabinet members? A few Senators? Hunter ?

The answer to your question is whoever is running the country behind the scenes. I assume we’re to the point now where very few of us believe Biden has the cognitive ability to formulate US policy. So….maybe a few cabinet members? A few Senators? Hunter ?
He may still have the cognitive ability when he is in private, and has people there to provide him with information that he doesn't know, or can't remember. My posting suffers through many edits, but I still have the cognitive ability with the help of the internet to compose thoughts on issues. It is different to speak live and on the spot, than to formulate thoughts with a number of assistants at your ready.

Reactions: lawpoke87
currently, communists and fascists.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT