ADVERTISEMENT

When will we know the time

Li'l Eric Coley

I.T.S. Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 7, 2004
for the Wyoming game? I forget what the rule is. Thought it was three weeks out but maybe it's two weeks.

Thanks man! Got a reunion that weekend so trying to work around it. No telling what condition I'll show up in Saturday night if kickoff's at 2:30.

Actually Jenks '89.

The Shame boys are still rocking though. Just released a full LP called "Friendly" on Crowd Control Media label. The cover's pretty badass. Some WWI English soldiers standing in front of a futbol goal with gas masks on.

Have a reunion that Saturday night also (Will Rogers class of 1974) so I’m also curious about game time.

Reactions: Li'l Eric Coley
Actually Jenks '89.

The Shame boys are still rocking though. Just released a full LP called "Friendly" on Crowd Control Media label. The cover's pretty badass. Some WWI English soldiers standing in front of a futbol goal with gas masks on.

How does one procure a copy of said LP?

Nathan Hale Class of 1973 here. Before it was a "food service" high school.

Drifting away even further from the original topic - I grew up a block south of Skelly Stadium and attended Rogers for high school. Now I see that neighborhood is zoned to attend Hale, our former rival. WTF are people thinking at the school district these days?

Reactions: HuffyCane
Drifting away even further from the original topic - I grew up a block south of Skelly Stadium and attended Rogers for high school. Now I see that neighborhood is zoned to attend Hale, our former rival. WTF are people thinking at the school district these days?

I think it's because Will Rogers is now considered a magnet school. But I struggle to understand what the "know-it-alls" who run TPS are doing these days.

Have a reunion that Saturday night also (Will Rogers class of 1974) so I’m also curious about game time.
My wife is ‘75, Rader’s year, and Brothers are ,72, ‘74, & ‘76.
I’m Webster ‘74.

Last edited:
Reactions: TU 1978
Well poop. I was hoping it would get me out of the Saturday event. Now I’ll get the “you don’t have any excuse” treatment.

Well poop. I was hoping it would get me out of the Saturday event. Now I’ll get the “you don’t have any excuse” treatment.
Politely agree so your life’s good till Saturday. Load up the flask. Take an Uber to and from the game. Get sloppy drunk, and the misses won’t want you at the event. You can ask for forgiveness later. Problem solved...

Reactions: cmullinsTU
Politely agree so your life’s good till Saturday. Load up the flask. Take an Uber to and from the game. Get sloppy drunk, and the misses won’t want you at the event. You can ask for forgiveness later. Problem solved...

lol, she knows my ways. And turn off facebook too, so those annoying reunion planners can't hit me up. I went to the 10, 20, and 25. I deserve to take one off.

Reactions: HuffyCane
and here i thought message boards and the internets were millennial-oriented

The original Tulsa Football message board was started in 1998 when the founder’s son transferred to the University to play football.

Many of the members here have been around the entire time.
And we deserve medals for living through those “exterminate Rader” and “Fire Burns” days.

People were still trying to figure out the internet and the nonsense was top tier.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT