ADVERTISEMENT

2028 Recruit

TU_BLA

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2012
Tulsa, OK
So remember I talked last year about Eric Peterson III who will be a senior this coming Fall at Victory Christian. Blazing fast and plays both WR and CB and I think he would primarily be a CB in college. His size is the problem as he's maybe 5'7" tops. Well the 7v7 circuit is starting to heat up and EP3's little brother Caleb (c/o 2028) is getting a lot of hype. He's not even in HS yet. He was at Holland Hall this past year and I don't know if he'll join his brother at Victory for HS or if he'll stay at Holland Hall. I've mentioned him before because he's one of the top sprinters in his age group in the US. I don't know if he's going to focus more on football or track but the 7v7 ratings guys are already propping this kid up. Again, he's smaller like his brother but I would say he's every bit as fast as Damaris Johnson.

Reactions: Li'l Eric Coley
If Damaris had been 6’ tall he would have been a 5 star and at a big state program.

Reactions: TU_BLA
If Damaris had been 6’ tall he would have been a 5 star and at a big state program.
I understand. I know both of these kids and I used to work with their dad...I know they're good folks and the 2 boys are just ridiculous athletes (hell, their dad was a great athlete in his own right). It'd be nice if we could get kids like this at TU provided they meet the metric. Their size is the worrying thing at the next level. In HS, they're sort of like Barylin Presley...ain't no one catching them so they're not going to take many hits.

If he had been taller he may not have had the agility to cut in the way he did. Or the competitive spirit to maximize his abilities.

It’s like saying if Messi was as tall as Ronaldo he would be the better player.

Or if Mugsy Bogues was as tall as John Stockton he would have stayed in the league longer.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
If he had been taller he may not have had the agility to cut in the way he did. Or the competitive spirit to maximize his abilities.

It’s like saying if Messi was as tall as Ronaldo he would be the better player.

Or if Mugsy Bogues was as tall as John Stockton he would have stayed in the league longer.
Messi is the better player....

Reactions: HuffyCane
Hilarious , but still sad and unfortunate . I was really looking forward to his senior year .
I get ya. I can’t judge anyone’s decisions or morals. But if I was making that kinda coin as a D1 head coach, I would’ve brushed it under the rug. Bill’s a better man than I am. Simple as that.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
I get ya. I can’t judge anyone’s decisions or morals. But if I was making that kinda coin as a D1 head coach, I would’ve brushed it under the rug. Bill’s a better man than I am. Simple as that.
Let him take his probation, and play. Leave it up to him whether he matures or not. In a situation like that, he gets a second chance. Somebody would have given him a spot on a team, if he was a year or two younger. If it was happening now, Prime Time would have taken him on, but Prime Time's moral's leave a lot to be desired.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT