College Sports Madness: Cure Bowl vs. LA-Lafayette

Sporting News: Military Bowl vs Army

USA Today: Birmingham Bowl vs South Carolina

Athlon: Boca Raton Bowl vs Western Kentucky

Fox Sports/Mandel: St Petersburg Bowl vs Boston College

Orlando Sentinel: St Petersburg Bowl vs NC State

NBC Sports: Armed Forces Bowl vs Army

Last edited:
Ole Miss isn't even bowl eligible yet. They have the Egg Bowl left vs Miss. St. NC State isn't bowl eligible yet and staring at a must win vs UNC (8-3). I certainly don't expect both of them to reach 6 wins and it wouldn't surprise me if neither reached 6

Wouldn't be shocked to see some 5-7 teams get into bowl games again this year.

The only good thing I can see from the AAC bowl lineup is we should win most if not all of our bowl games.

62 teams have 6 wins. 18 have 5 headed inti last week of the season.

I've got a feeling our bowl bid will come out of left field just like last year. Still hoping it's located in Dallas,Memphis or Shreveport-all 3 fairly short drives. By the way, who's that ESPN moron who does the bowl show with his pick to win them. Will never forget his Hawaii pick over us as the "bet the farm, lead pipe cinch" easiest winner to pick out of 40 bowl games. Well, we all remember the destruction of the'Bow Warriors and their little dance prior to the game, as well as that ESPN clown's pick.

Im cool with Boca, Miami or St. Pete.

Boca against WKU would be a great game.

I hope we stay out of the stupid Bahamas bowl.

Ive got a good feeling that something awesome happens with the Liberty and we get to play Pig there.

Reactions: Gold*
Pig in Liberty - make it so
Wouldn't watching the line play in that game be fun. No chance we get piggie on a neutral field and officials that aren't predestined to screw us by their conference.

looks like St. Pete would be a fun ACC opponent/beatable; and the military options are great - any game against Army gets national attention.
Still hoping for a local opening - Memphis/Dallas/Shreveport
Bahamas seems to be a bad MAC match up

I've got a feeling our bowl bid will come out of left field just like last year. Still hoping it's located in Dallas,Memphis or Shreveport-all 3 fairly short drives. By the way, who's that ESPN moron who does the bowl show with his pick to win them. Will never forget his Hawaii pick over us as the "bet the farm, lead pipe cinch" easiest winner to pick out of 40 bowl games. Well, we all remember the destruction of the'Bow Warriors and their little dance prior to the game, as well as that ESPN clown's pick.

Todd McShay...he has NEVER picked TU in a bowl game. He also said Ball State would pound TU.

Todd McShay...he has NEVER picked TU in a bowl game. He also said Ball State would pound TU.

Added USA Today, Gridiron Now & Bleacher Report.

Happy Thanksgiving Todd McShay, wherever you are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT