College Football News Bowl Projections

RoofClaim.com Boca Raton Bowl​

Thursday, December 21, 2023
8:00 pm ET, ESPN
FAU Stadium, Boca Raton, FL
Last Season: Toledo 21, Liberty 19
Bowl Ties: Group of Five vs Group of Five
Bowl Projection: Tulsa vs Cincinnati

Those outside our small circle of naysayers hasn't given up on us yet either.

Reactions: loca2874
I wonder if this team will be in a bowl…the stellar commentary alone may get it there.

Colorado didnt win, Col st just gave the game away.
This game was highly emotional on both sides. Colorado St. exposed some of Colorado's weaknesses on defense. CU's strength is definitely the secondary and they struggle with physicality up front. And playing with that extra chip on their shoulders, CSU sort of pushed CU's front around. Deion's chirping also didn't help and CSU seemed hell bent on backing their coach's criticism of Prime's lack of manners in interviews.

Reactions: TULSARISING
This game was highly emotional on both sides. Colorado St. exposed some of Colorado's weaknesses on defense. CU's strength is definitely the secondary and they struggle with physicality up front. And playing with that extra chip on their shoulders, CSU sort of pushed CU's front around. Deion's chirping also didn't help and CSU seemed hell bent on backing their coach's criticism of Prime's lack of manners in interviews.
I don’t condone taking cheap shots like the CSU player did , but Deion doesn’t help his cause by making every game “ personal “

Reactions: loca2874
I don’t condone taking cheap shots like the CSU player did , but Deion doesn’t help his cause by making every game “ personal “
The CSU hit on Hunter was bull:crap:, plain and simple, and that CSU player should be suspended 2-3 games b/c the intent behind the hit is clearly to injure the Colorado player.

The CSU hit on Hunter was bull:crap:, plain and simple, and that CSU player should be suspended 2-3 games b/c the intent behind the hit is clearly to injure the Colorado player.
Ya it was a cheap shot , that whole game was very choppy

Ya it was a cheap shot , that whole game was very choppy
Well, it started with the coaches yapping and riling things up and the players being left to defend the coach's honor. I mean the game is usually high intensity and on edge and CSU always plays it with the little brother chip on their shoulders, but it seemed to ramp up more this year because of the celebrity personality talking gas

Reactions: TULSARISING
Well, it started with the coaches yapping and riling things up and the players being left to defend the coach's honor. I mean the game is usually high intensity and on edge and CSU always plays it with the little brother chip on their shoulders, but it seemed to ramp up more this year because of the celebrity personality talking gas
I don't condone the dirty hit, but Hunter and Deion's son need to pipe down. First, Hunter talking that mad trash to a rival, then Sanders' bush league watch thing he does....such a spoiled entitled brat. Also, spare me the crap that he should be suspended...we've seen way worse than that.

The CSU sophomore QB was torching their defense. No one giving that man very much love but I believe he was the player of the game in my opinion. Other than the pick by Shiloh sanders ? That dude was stellar in that game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT