Men's Basketball - South Carolina State at Tulsa
11/20/2023​
7:00PMTulsa Okla.ESPN+
Men's Basketball - Tulsa at Little Rock
11/25/2023​
2:00PMLittle Rock Ark.ESPN+
Men's Basketball - Tulsa at Oral Roberts
12/2/2023​
7:00PMTulsa Okla.GEB (KGEB 53 over the air in Tulsa)
Men's Basketball - Loyola Chicago at Tulsa
12/5/2023​
8:00PMTulsa Okla.ESPN+
Men's Basketball - Tulsa at Oklahoma State
12/10/2023​
5:30PMStillwater Okla.ESPNU
Men's Basketball - Missouri State at Tulsa
12/16/2023​
2:00PMTulsa Okla.ESPN+
Men's Basketball - Mississippi Valley State at Tulsa
12/19/2023​
Men's Basketball - New Mexico State at Tulsa
12/22/2023​
Men's Basketball - Southwestern Oklahoma State at Tulsa
12/29/2023​
Men's Basketball - Memphis at Tulsa
1/4/2024​
Men's Basketball - Tulsa at East Carolina
1/7/2024​
2:00PMGreenville N.C.ESPNU
Men's Basketball - Tulsa at Charlotte
1/10/2024​
6:00PMCharlotte N.C.ESPN+
Men's Basketball - Tulane at Tulsa
1/14/2024​
Men's Basketball - UTSA at Tulsa
1/17/2024​
Men's Basketball - Tulsa at SMU
1/20/2024​
2:00PMDallas TexasESPN+
Men's Basketball - Tulsa at Rice
1/27/2024​
7:00PMHouston TexasESPNU
Men's Basketball - Wichita State at Tulsa
1/31/2024​
6:00PMTulsa Okla.ESPNU
Men's Basketball - Tulsa at Florida Atlantic
2/3/2024​
1:00PMBoca Raton FlaESPN+
Men's Basketball - North Texas at Tulsa
2/7/2024​
Men's Basketball - UAB at Tulsa
2/11/2024​
1:00PMTulsa Okla.ESPN+
Men's Basketball - Tulsa at South Florida
2/14/2024​
6:00PMTampa FlaESPNU
Men's Basketball - Rice at Tulsa
2/17/2024​
Men's Basketball - Tulsa at Wichita State
2/21/2024​
8:00PMWichita Kan.ESPNU
Men's Basketball - Charlotte at Tulsa
2/24/2024​
7:00PMTulsa Okla.ESPNU
Men's Basketball - Tulsa at UTSA
2/28/2024​
7:00PMSan Antonio TexasESPN+
Men's Basketball - Tulsa at Temple
3/2/2024​
1:00PMPhiladelphia Pa.ESPN+
Men's Basketball - South Florida at Tulsa
3/9/2024​

Last edited:
Reactions: ctt8410
Won't have a home game and home game basketball & football this year. The only arena/stadium game on the same day where you will be at one game will be a home date with Incarnate Word and @Tulane later. Otherwise the only games in the same day will be away games.(@ UALR & @ East Carolina) That will just be from the comfort of your armchair.

Not a single espn or espn2 game.
Not a big deal. The kids families can see all their games on some ESPN network unlike the old days in the MVC. Had to listen to the radio for many of the games then. GH2 where did you get this list?

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
The network always reserves the right to adjust their schedule and move games to other network properties. Right now it looks like ESPN is just hedging their bets.

Not a big deal. The kids families can see all their games on some ESPN network unlike the old days in the MVC. Had to listen to the radio for many of the games then. GH2 where did you get this list?
From the AAC website - just downloaded it as a cvs file and plugged in the start times.

Reactions: I.I.
A bit of a bummer, but expected seeing that we only won 5 games last year. Doesn’t really scream prime time linear tv. I’ve actually been perfectly happy with the espn+ broadcasts up to this point… now that could change with new schools coming in though. Since the school is responsible for the coordination and production of the games, the new schools who lack infrastructure could produce a sub-par product (like the old days of that sh!tty conference USA all access crap - remember that nonsense?). I’m hopeful that it was a stipulation for the new schools to be able to produce high quality in-house streaming events, but places like utsa, rice, uncc, and even FAU give me some doubts.

Reactions: drboobay
How do I download the schedule to my iPhone calendar?
When you open the schedule on the conference website, you can filter just to show Tulsa, then in the upper right corner above the schedule there are some export options. I believe you should be able to do it from there.

Quick question. Will the exhibition game be televised? If so, where can I watch or hear the game?

Quick question. Will the exhibition game be televised? If so, where can I watch or hear the game?
doesn’t look like it’s on espn+ according to the TU website. Not sure about radio either… although I know radio has broadcast exhibitions before.

Doubt television but usually the second of two exhibitions is on radio and with only one I would guess it would. With in house streaming, they may be able to put the game on the TU web site though.

Reactions: mmckell
When you open the schedule on the conference website, you can filter just to show Tulsa, then in the upper right corner above the schedule there are some export options. I believe you should be able to do it from there.
On a related note, the TU athletic calendar subscription used to update in my iPhone calendar but no more. Also, the links on the Tulsahurricane web site to reestablish the calendar don’t work. Maybe they dropped supporting it.

Just a couple of updates (I’ll update the main post as well):

@yooler is on ESPN+
@ORU is on GEB (KGEB 53 over the air in Tulsa)

Good thing I have the plus. What is this GEB and how do I watch the game from Nevada?

Good thing I have the plus. What is this GEB and how do I watch the game from Nevada?
It's ORU's network, don't know that is broadcast outside of the local area. Maybe it's on the net, but I doubt it is carried by too many cable broadcasters.

There are a few ways. They broadcast a livestream on their website, but they also have an app you can watch from. The channel is also in a few tv provider’s lineups.

Here’s a helpful link: GEB Info

If we come into the ORU game looking good, I challenge all of us to show up in person and bring this quasi road game home as a W.
And boo Phipps one last time.
No Abmas no win for the Titans (yeah I know but I like to tease them for using a Greek pre Christian mascot).
Konkol will win me back with a W over ORU. It’s my OU Texas since 1964. Yeah I’ve seen them all but the first when I was out of state for college. My late parents put me on the phone to listen to the KRMG broadcast.

If we come into the ORU game looking good, I challenge all of us to show up in person and bring this quasi road game home as a W.
And boo Phipps one last time.
No Abmas no win for the Titans (yeah I know but I like to tease them for using a Greek pre Christian mascot).
Konkol will win me back with a W over ORU. It’s my OU Texas since 1964. Yeah I’ve seen them all but the first when I was out of state for college. My late parents put me on the phone to listen to the KRMG broadcast.
Won't Phipps have his fifth year of eligibility and play here next year if he so desires? There will be a few who redshirted or took a year off for injury in '25. But for the most part, we're through with that 5th year of eligibility after next year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT