College Football News - Hawaii Bowl vs Boise State

247 Sports - none

Athlon Sports - none

USA Today - Fenway Bowl vs Syracuse

Action Sports (McMurphy) - 68 Ventures Bowl (Mobile) vs Georgia Southern

College Sports Madness - Myrtle Beach Bowl vs Troy

College Football Network - none

You've turned into the guy pissing in every single bowl of cheerios
Jeesus H Christ you go off on people for the smallest thing. And you need to evaluate somebody's general posting habits are before you immediately assume they are the antichrist. Put your cheerleading practice on hold before you make a post like this. He likely wasn't as anti TU with his comment as you assumed.

Jeesus H Christ you go off on people for the smallest thing. And you need to evaluate somebody's general posting habits are before you immediately assume they are the antichrist. Put your cheerleading practice on hold before you make a post like this. He likely wasn't as anti TU with his comment as you assumed.
No need to bring the man upstairs into this. I just thought that post was a little dramatic, that's all.

No need to bring the man upstairs into this. I just thought that post was a little dramatic, that's all.
Dramatic…maybe. Post was however 100% accurate. We dropped off those bowl lists because of the loss to FAU. After our beat down of Rice this weekend I expect to reappear on those bowl game lists. Pretty simple…just get to six wins.

Dramatic…maybe. Post was however 100% accurate. We dropped off those bowl lists because of the loss to FAU. After our beat down of Rice this weekend I expect to reappear on those bowl game lists. Pretty simple…just get to six wins.
I just don't think we fell off that much on most lists, but I'll retract my statement because I wasn't trying to stir shi$ up. I still think we get to 7.

We dropped off more lists after the bye week than after the loss.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT