ADVERTISEMENT

Voter disenfranchisement

Trump could literally crap in vases and hand them out to his supporters telling them they were maga good luck election flowers for their dining room table and 80% of them would have them on their table until Nov 4th.

Nov 4 is likely the beginning of one of the worst periods in US history, unless there is an overwhelming victory one way or the other. If Trump wins, that's it. If he loses or it's close, it will be ugly for months, and the markets will drop like stones.

Here's a disturbing analysis of the possibilities:

Nov 4 is likely the beginning of one of the worst periods in US history, unless there is an overwhelming victory one way or the other. If Trump wins, that's it. If he loses or it's close, it will be ugly for months, and the markets will drop like stones.

Christ almighty that is one more of your novella articles.

Biased? I would have never thought Sleepy Joe would attract so much support especially not over Bernie! Even if Bernie won the Dem nomination, who could have predicted the level of enthusiasm we see for people wanting to vote ?

Biased? I would have never thought Sleepy Joe would attract so much support especially not over Bernie! Even if Bernie won the Dem nomination, who could have predicted the level of enthusiasm we see for people wanting to vote ?
Their was an increased voting population last election. This election everybody knew it would likely be an even larger interest, after 4 years of this administration.(For and Against)

So pretty much everybody that didn't have their head in the sand.

People aren't excited to vote for Biden. They're excited to vote against Trump.

ykfxm69xp8w51.jpg

Actually it started 4 years ago when the dems never accepted the election results and spent the entire trying to engineer a gov coup.
Trump supporters are considered evil by dem. The media has picked sides and is no longer reliable. Riots are labeled just protests.
Dems adopted radical groups and allowed cities to be burn. Their lawlessness has lead them to a desire to tear down our law enforcement and the Constitition.

Hell yes there is a civil war brewing.

Last edited:
Almost 100,000,000 have voted early. Another 20 to 30 million will vote tomorrow. But we won't know the total count until 5 to 7 days later because less than 1% can't get their ballot in on time

Almost 100,000,000 have voted early. Another 20 to 30 million will vote tomorrow. But we won't know the total count until 5 to 7 days later because less than 1% can't get their ballot in on time
I doubt it takes that long to count them, and it will be way before then that they have a pretty good idea who won. At that point it will be like every year, when you know in the early morning of the day after, and they project the winner, with almost no chance that the projection will be wrong. I'd say we'll be at that point between 2-4 days after. We should know by late Friday, give or take a day. Then the threats, accusations, and lawsuits can begin.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: tbryce
Lets go back to the subject of the thread.
Voter disenfranchisement

tufan got it a little wrong. If an illegal votes then we don't lose our vote. In fact our vote is still there but it is diluted.

I am against people in this country illegally having a vote. I don't care if the illegal is a Mexican, or an English man or woman, Chinese, from Chile, Jewish, black , white, red, yellow or brown. You don't start a new life in the USA by breaking the law. Some wait in line and some sneak in. Do you like people who cut in line? We shouldn't reward law breakers. Why do the Democrats favor that? Maybe they think they will vote Democrat. Then they don't dilute their vote but help it a bit.

The law should be applied equally to all races, which paradoxically, makes the person saying a "racist."

Lets go back to the subject of the thread.
Voter disenfranchisement
Why do the Democrats favor that? Maybe they think they will vote Democrat. Then they don't dilute their vote but help it a bit.

Are you saying that Democrats favor illegals being allowed to vote? What is the evidence that illegals vote? What is the evidence that voter fraud is anything but a rarity from anyone? What is the evidence that Democrats support illegal voting of any kind?

Lets say you go too fast on 31st. Just because there isn't a policeman around, doesn't mean you weren't speeding.

Voting and voter registration is based on the honor system, with limited monitoring.

Thrice, you are asking what I am saying when it is right above your post. You spliced and diced it. You removed the big little word “IF.” You missed my point that if they let illegals vote one wouldn’t lose their vote, only have it diluted.

Then you ask what evidence is there that they vote. My answer to that I know of no such evidence. Before that you ask if I think Democrats think illegals should be allowed to vote. I believe the squad are Democrats. I believe at least some of them favor votes for illegals. The far fringe of the Democrats would give illegal residents the vote and just about everything citizens Get. Others would not mind having extra votes in their column.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Thrice, you are asking what I am saying when it is right above your post. You spliced and diced it. You removed the big little word “IF.” You missed my point that if they let illegals vote one wouldn’t lose their vote, only have it diluted.

Then you ask what evidence is there that they vote. My answer to that I know of no such evidence. Before that you ask if I think Democrats think illegals should be allowed to vote. I believe the squad are Democrats. I believe at least some of them favor votes for illegals. The far fringe of the Democrats would give illegal residents the vote and just about everything citizens Get. Others would not mind having extra votes in their column.
Ok. The KKK are largely Republican supporters and voted for Trump. Should their views be chacterized as Republican? In the general case, should tiny elements supporting a party in a two party system fairly be used to characterize the entire group?

Ok. The KKK are largely Republican supporters and voted for Trump. Should their views be chacterized as Republican? In the general case, should tiny elements supporting a party in a two party system fairly be used to characterize the entire group?

The KKK aren’t elected officials. TuMe is talking about elected officials representing the Dem party who write and pass our laws. I see a huge difference in the two parties.

I likely missed the reference as I don't read TuFan's posts. "squad"?

Regardless, my question still stands. The Republicans are running QAnon supporters. Should we take that as representing all Republicans? With two parties in a country of 330M, claiming that any small group represents the thinking of the entire group is a stretch. The exception might be President Trump who has clearly dominated the Republican Party right down to local elections and who captured the entirety of Republican votes. So anything he says and does is characteristic of all Republicans?

The KKK aren’t elected officials. TuMe is talking about elected officials representing the Dem party who write and pass our laws. I see a huge difference in the two parties.

Regardless, my question still stands. The Republicans are running QAnon supporters. Should we take that as representing all Republicans? With two parties in a country of 330M, claiming that any small group represents the thinking of the entire group is a stretch. The exception might be President Trump who has clearly dominated the Republican Party right down to local elections and who captured the entirety of Republican votes. So anything he says and does is characteristic of all Republicans?

Again. I see a significant difference between people who might vote for a particular party and those who represent the party at the national level whether it’s in the House or Senate. That said, no one group of representatives represents the views of the entire party. However, whenever there is a group of Congressmen who push a certain agenda I believe it’s worth noting.

Arent we talking about illegals voting? What does the kk have to do with illegals? The kkk are citizens and can vote how they wish. Illegals are not citizens. The squad is aoc, omar, taliab. House reps. They want illegals to be able to vote. Spelled it out for ya.

Sorry, the Squad is a pretty well circulated term for AOC and her followers as maverick listed above. In both cases Squad and KKK, you can't stop someone from saying what they want to or voting for you. Freedom of speech can have it's downside, but I don't want it to go away. Here is one difference, AOC and the squad are all Democrat House of Rep. members. Do I need to remind anyone that there were once KKK members who were members of Congress and Democrats, certainly in my lifetime.

Don't pretend you didn't know who the 'squad' was. I find that hard to believe.

Reactions: maverickfp
Sorry, the Squad is a pretty well circulated term for AOC and her followers as maverick listed above. In both cases Squad and KKK, you can't stop someone from saying what they want to or voting for you. Freedom of speech can have it's downside, but I don't want it to go away. Here is one difference, AOC and the squad are all Democrat House of Rep. members. Do I need to remind anyone that there were once KKK members who were members of Congress and Democrats, certainly in my lifetime.
Fine. Point taken.

I know of no Democrats that think illegals should vote or have I seen anyone from either party running for office with that view in my neck of the woods. Count illegals in the census, yes, but not voting. That's for citizens.

I think the Republicans have elected QAnon supporters to the House. I won't be using that to characterize all Republicans as adhering to QAnon views.

Fine. Point taken.

I know of no Democrats that think illegals should vote or have I seen anyone from either party running for office with that view in my neck of the woods. Count illegals in the census, yes, but not voting. That's for citizens.

I think the Republicans have elected QAnon supporters to the House. I won't be using that to characterize all Republicans as adhering to QAnon views.
again if you count illegals in the census, my vote gets dilued. The Purpose of the cencus is to determine the populas and then divide that into proportional districts and elect representatives to the house. Letrs say the 500k/district. I live in a district with no illegal so it takes 250k to elect a representative. The next district has 100k illegals counted, so it only takes 200k to elect a represenative. my vote has been reduced by 20%. where is the ACLU?

again if you count illegals in the census, my vote gets dilued. The Purpose of the cencus is to determine the populas and then divide that into proportional districts and elect representatives to the house. Letrs say the 500k/district. I live in a district with no illegal so it takes 250k to elect a representative. The next district has 100k illegals counted, so it only takes 200k to elect a represenative. my vote has been reduced by 20%. where is the ACLU?
If you pack 100,000 Democrats into a 15 square mile district and give them one represent at large but then let 12,000 farmers in a rural district the size of Rhode Island but give them on representative with the same voting power in the US HOR then their votes are diluted too.

It's also a Constitutional issue. The Consttitution says the census should count everyone and apportions on that basis. Until suffrage, women couldn't vote but were counted, so the idea of non-voters affecting the census outcome has been accepted since the very beginning.

Last edited:
It's also a Constitutional issue. The Consttitution says the census should count everyone and apportions on that basis. Until suffrage, women couldn't vote but were counted, so the idea of non-voters affecting the census outcome has been accepted since the very beginning.
The representatives are elected by the voters (citizen)s and the only people that they are responsible for. Non resident citizens in a district are considered only a visitor and do not count

Reactions: shon46
Why did MLB move the Allstars game? Now the stadium area workers will loose income. Maybe Biden will send them a stimulus check

The representatives are elected by the voters (citizen)s and the only people that they are responsible for. Non resident citizens in a district are considered only a visitor and do not count
That’s why they’re counting residents.

Why did MLB move the Allstars game? Now the stadium area workers will loose income. Maybe Biden will send them a stimulus check
Because Republicans in Georgia pulled the most predictable move they could when they saw large numbers of minorities voting and they made it legally more difficult for citizens to vote in efforts to discourage turnout.

Reactions: watu05
Because Republicans in Georgia pulled the most predictable move they could when they saw large numbers of minorities voting and they made it legally more difficult for citizens to vote in efforts to discourage turnout.
please explain

please explain
They lost an election where turnout was easier than it had been due to mail in voting and they decided they couldn’t accept that. So they changed the rules to make mail in voting more difficult. You now have to provide ID to vote by mail. They restricted the times you can drop off your ballot and made the ballot drop off locations more difficulty to get (You now have to go to a clerks office which we all know can be a hastle and you can only do it during certain hours) they also restricted the number of drop boxes which is pejorative to large population counties. They made the head of the election commission a stooge position that is now elected by the house of Reps (a body subject to gerrymandering) instead of being the Secretary of State which is a statewide elected official. (I.e. not subject to gerrymandering)

Reactions: watu05
They lost an election where turnout was easier than it had been due to mail in voting and they decided they couldn’t accept that. So they changed the rules to make mail in voting more difficult. You now have to provide ID to vote by mail. They restricted the times you can drop off your ballot and made the ballot drop off locations more difficulty to get (You now have to go to a clerks office which we all know can be a hastle and you can only do it during certain hours) they also restricted the number of drop boxes which is pejorative to large population counties. They made the head of the election commission a stooge position that is now elected by the house of Reps (a body subject to gerrymandering) instead of being the Secretary of State which is a statewide elected official. (I.e. not subject to gerrymandering)
Lol 😂 that’s hilarious! Go apply for food stamps and not have an ID and see what happens. This ID stuff is the dumbest, bs excuse I have ever heard in my life and a flat out lie! This is the epitome of rich white politicians trying to hold on to power using race as a smoke screen to further divide us! It’s not going to work! I bet in preparation for the 22 midterms, almost every state in the South amends their voter rules in an effort to eliminate the theft of votes that occurred this past election cycle. The Dems know this and are scared to death! The 22 midterms will be an absolute blood bath for the Dems. They know all these controversial executive orders and laws they are creating are driving moderate Dems and independent voters to the Republican side by the millions. The Dems need to hold on to the voting laws so they can continue to cheat and this is their strategy. Watch it crash and burn 🔥

Lol 😂 that’s hilarious! Go apply for food stamps and not have an ID and see what happens. This ID stuff is the dumbest, bs excuse I have ever heard in my life and a flat out lie! This is the epitome of rich white politicians trying to hold on to power using race as a smoke screen to further divide us! It’s not going to work! I bet in preparation for the 22 midterms, almost every state in the South amends their voter rules in an effort to eliminate the theft of votes that occurred this past election cycle. The Dems know this and are scared to death! The 22 midterms will be an absolute blood bath for the Dems. They know all these controversial executive orders and laws they are creating are driving moderate Dems and independent voters to the Republican side by the millions. The Dems need to hold on to the voting laws so they can continue to cheat and this is their strategy. Watch it crash and burn 🔥
A shady site citing a Rasmussen poll. Lmao. Sure. The statistics don’t support your claim that ID requirements don’t discriminate. Also, like I said, it was a lot more than simply an I’d requirement, it was putting multiple arbitrary obstacles in the path of those who desire to vote.

A shady site citing a Rasmussen poll. Lmao. Sure. The statistics don’t support your claim that ID requirements don’t discriminate. Also, like I said, it was a lot more than simply an I’d requirement, it was putting multiple arbitrary obstacles in the path of those who desire to vote.
You are right. There is a lot more to this Bill but let me say this before we move to the other points; Only a RACIST would think that blacks can't get a voter ID to vote! Only someone who believes they are more superior (racist) would think that someone with a different color skin would not be able to obtain an ID to vote!
How is this voter suppression?👇
“C)(i) Any person applying for an absentee-by-mail ballot shall make application in writing on the form made available by the Secretary of State. In order to confirm the identity of the voter, such form shall require the elector to provide his or her name, date of birth, address as registered, address where the elector wishes the ballot to be mailed, and the number of his or her Georgia driver's license or identification card issued pursuant to Article 5 of Chapter 5 of Title 40.” If anything, Georgia didn’t go far enough! Their Bill doesn’t have Signature Matching and many other safety measures, which were sadly left out. Earlier law required three weeks of in-person early voting Monday through Friday, plus one Saturday, during "normal business hours. The new bill adds an extra Saturday, makes both Sundays optional for counties, and standardizes hours from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. or as long as 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. What’s racist about that?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT