ADVERTISEMENT

Voter disenfranchisement

Agree somewhat, but there are bright minds at work with cyber security and many of them used to come from TU. You can secure anything you want if you really want to. The security issue would be the inside jobs. I am talking more a point of convenience.

Right now, personally, I think we need to go back to pen marked ballots that are counted by hand by the independent accounting house of Price Waterhouse Coopers. I don't trust the optical scanners used in OK because they're easily hacked by whoever is calibrating them. Other ideas, non-partisan ballots, randomly generated ballot order.
Agree on pen ballots.

Who was president in aug2016? And what did he do?
This point is valid as is the reason why President Obama didn't take extreme action. You know the radical right would have absolutely launched an NRA coup if Obama had stepped in and started an investigation into election meddling and it's encouragement by Trump (he blurted it out in a debate). He waited until after the election to have the FBI go after it to not influence the election outside of his endorsement of the Democratic candidate.

Reactions: tbryce
Who was president in aug2016? And what did he do?
You expect somebody to give you the same answer to your tired question, that you have brought up a couple of three times. Doubt anybody cares to repeat that answer a second or a third time. Oh wait, TUBla gave it again. There you go.

The foreign interference with the election was in conjunction of the democrat party
That would be WITH(of) the democratic party, but who cares about or knows English grammar. You sound like a foreigner conjugating the English language.

Yeah, the Russians were working against the Democratic party for Trump. The Democratic party worked in conjunction with them, against their own personal interests. You are an idiot.(clown)

It was actually the opposite of why Obama did not act on this intelligence. He did not act on it because it would have been seen as a partisan act in the self interest of his party, and that would have jaundiced those actions.

Was the fake dossier a product of a Russian agent?

And I wonder who was at the other end of those missing 30k emails.

That would be WITH(of) the democratic party, but who cares about or knows English grammar. You sound like a foreigner conjugating the English language.

Yeah, the Russians were working against the Democratic party for Trump. The Democratic party worked in conjunction with them, against their own personal interests. You are an idiot.(clown)

It was actually the opposite of why Obama did not act on this intelligence. He did not act on it because it would have been seen as a partisan act in the self interest of his party, and that would have jaundiced those actions.
History will not be kind to Bush or Obama!

History will not be kind to Bush or Obama!
If, according to you, history won't be kind to them....
It will be hell on Trump. Let's see how you are delusional about that. I love how Trump has convinced the masses of his base that Bush and Obama are almost twins.

Worked for all three and from a policy perspective, he has absolutely been outstanding. His get it done or get gone perspective has pushed many lazy people that were roadblocks out the door and allowed the rest of us to got more accomplished during his tenure. Bush was tainted by fake WMD’s, Obama was tainted by Benghazi, Executive Order — United States Policy on Pre- and Post-Strike Measures to Address Civilian Casualties in U.S. Operations Involving the Use of Force, and Obamagate. Trump is guilty of Nationalism. I would take that any day over the other.

Oh god, you didn't call many of the respected people he had working for him incompetent did you?(rhetorical) Blinded by the light reflecting off of his forehead. You are one of the sheeple that he can count on to let him shoot somebody on fifth avenue and excuse it.

Oh god, you didn't call many of the respected people he had working for him incompetent did you?(rhetorical) Blinded by the light reflecting off of his forehead. You are one of the sheeple that he can count on to let him shoot somebody on fifth avenue and excuse it.
CNN, MSNBC, Twatter, tells you that they are respected individuals but actually you don’t know bc you have never worked for or with any of those individuals in gov. The fact is, I form my opinions from working for or with these so called respected individuals. You can choose to take any side you want but it’s just your opinion and not fact!

CNN, MSNBC, Twatter, tells you that they are respected individuals but actually you don’t know bc you have never worked for or with any of those individuals in gov. The fact is, I form my opinions from working for or with these so called respected individuals. You can choose to take any side you want but it’s just your opinion and not fact!

$$$

Reactions: tbryce
You can choose to take any side you want but it’s just your opinion and not fact!
Back at you.

And I doubt you have worked for/directly with people as high up as cabinet members. Maybe you carried out their orders, but that isn't working with them.

They just extended the last day to register to vote. Why? Voters have had 9 months to register, how busy have these people been

They just extended the last day to register to vote. Why? Voters have had 9 months to register, how busy have these people been

Since there is no end to the things that are happening in 2020, what initially appears to help one candidate can, in fact, help another.

The texas governor has limited mail in ballot drop boxes to one per county.

The left is going crazy. Claiming voter interference. What is the problem?

You still have multiple options:
regular mail,
take you ballot to any early voting location
Take your ballot to your local precinct on election day.

The texas governor has limited mail in ballot drop boxes to one per county.

The left is going crazy. Claiming voter interference. What is the problem?

You still have multiple options:
regular mail,
take you ballot to any early voting location
Take your ballot to your local precinct on election day.
Here's the thing, why should we be making it harder for normal citizens to vote?

Is anyone else getting tired of the endless barrage of political ads on TV.
No, I get up at night and check the TV in case I am missing a political add for the third district on Potawatami county

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
It's interesting to me that even with nothing but negative reports and comments about Trump, that he still polls at about 45%.

Both left and right media are hypocritical. The left is just slightly less hypocritical.

It's interesting to me that even with nothing but negative reports and comments about Trump, that he still polls at about 45%.
It’s the silent majority who don’t speak for fear of criticism that will vote for Trump. At this point It feels like the Trump in a landslide.

I’m getting adds for 3 states away. It’s actually kind of funny.

They bought so much ad space on YouTube, here in St Louis, that my kids could help tell me who is the most corrupt politician.

I assume it is like this everywhere but they run 2-5 sec ads, so they can’t be skipped, and the content is “{My opponent name here} is corrupt and wrong for you!”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT