ADVERTISEMENT

USF Game Thread

LOL monty. can't get a play call in.
He needed to be fired 2 weeks ago. He has never managed a game well and we all keep wondering if this will be the week. It will never be the week because you can't do something you're incapable of doing. It's not about Will any more. He just can't. I was chatting with a friend of mine who went to Baylor and she asked if TU was struggling because Monty was trying to be his own play caller. When I said yes she replied with an eye roll emoji. That should tell us everyrhing

He needed to be fired 2 weeks ago. He has never managed a game well and we all keep wondering if this will be the week. It will never be the week because you can't do something you're incapable of doing. It's not about Will any more. He just can't. I was chatting with a friend of mine who went to Baylor and she asked if TU was struggling because Monty was trying to be his own play caller. When I said yes she replied with an eye roll emoji. That should tell us everyrhing
i mean i was good with 2 years ago, but yes, 2 weeks would have also been nice.

that looked about how i expected it would look. LOL. i actually love watching monty coach a game. it's always good for a few belly laughs.

i mean, gotta be entertained somehow. might as well laugh rather than get angry at this point. monty lucks into wins, never coaches the team to a win.
Agree 100%. We have a nice group of undisciplined, disorganized players.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
We've given up another KR for a TD?!?!?! Sorry missed the 1st 3Q as my son had a soccer game this AM. Monty seriously needs to go. There are so many failures at this point that are a direct result of his inability to make any adjustments whatsoever. Seriously, Rick Dickson, if you read the boards it is time for you to show Monty the door.

Time to bring Watkins back in. He’s been invisible since the first half.

I've laughed harder this game than the best night at The Looney Bin. Thank you Monty!! Hahahahaha

Since his fumble?
He’s not the only one with problems today. Plenty of dropped passes, poor coverage on returns and interceptions have killed us. It will be interesting to see how the interim coach does in two weeks.

I hate to say it but I think we are using “injuries” to stop clock. I didn’t like it when ECU did it in the championship game and don’t like us doing it either.

Gotta thank the USF coach for not keeping it in their QBs hands. Zero chance we stop that guy there

I hate to say it but I think we are using “injuries” to stop clock. I didn’t like it when ECU did it in the championship game and don’t like us doing it either.
You'd have really been pissed last week against Memphis 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT