ADVERTISEMENT

USF Game Thread

He had Crawford but tried to squeeze it into Santana. Result pick 6 and USF has confidence and momentum

Owie...
negative 3 in the turnover equation...
Special teams cost a TD and Brin probably deserves ownership of another for his 2 INTs

Funny, still think we are going to win this game , because we are so much more talented (I'm assuming we won't give up anymore special team TD's or turn the ball over 3 more times),.

Reactions: el duran
I’m waiting to see a snap over Brin’s head. How do we have such a time with basic things at this point?

Reactions: GameParson
Who coaches the special teams and can that person not do the job?

The blocking has more holds than the TD they take away from us. Just sayin.
Calvin Lowry “coaches” special teams. Why he still holds that job is 🤯. Montgomery has given zero f#€¥s about special teams his entire tenure here and it has cost us multiple games. Lowry has coached special teams for several years now. Terrible

It can’t be this bad. I want to see Braxton.
It could be this bad because the OC stays the same.

on the other hand, USF has some ugly ass uniforms. What do they use, gold foil for their numbers?

It could be this bad because the OC stays the same.

on the other hand, USF has some ugly ass uniforms. What do they use, gold foil for their numbers?
Didn't Braxton play as a WR a couple of games ago?

We are craziest team I’ve ever seen.

USF is trying to hurt Brin. That dude needs to come out. The second push when he didn’t have the ball is fighting.

We have to contain their QB on scrambles and not make any more TOs or stupid mistakes in order to win

Reactions: GameParson
We have to contain their QB on scrambles and not make any more TOs or stupid mistakes in order to win
Still doable. And I rescind my comment about Brooks. He's been money this game. I hope he scores 3 TDs and I eat 5 pounds of crow as a result

Reactions: TU1NNJ
Still doable. And I rescind my comment about Brooks. He's been money this game. I hope he scores 3 TDs and I eat 5 pounds of crow as a result
To me Brooks is a smaller Tarrion Adams. A little shiftier on cuts, maybe not quite as fast but excellent runner, good hands out of backfield, blocks well and a warrior.

Reactions: Henry Kendall
So if we can curtail the turnovers, penalties and kickoff returns to the house we have a chance. 🤣

Reactions: TU1NNJ
The idiot calls a useless TO with 28 minutes left in the game.

Complete idiot.

And we run a very basic and simple running play out of it - allowing the defense to adjust, regroup and get a breather.

Idiot.

Who could have predicted that offensive play? Any of our opponents.

Reactions: drboobay
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT