ADVERTISEMENT

USF Game Thread

As much as we dislike UConn , at least they had a coach that had some dignity and realized he wasn’t helping anymore so he turned it over to someone else

The idiot calls a useless TO with 28 minutes left in the game.

Complete idiot.

And we run a very basic and simple running play out of it - allowing the defense to adjust, regroup and get a breather.

Idiot.
If I can predict it with no depth of fb knowledge we are in real trouble.

I know it is coming back but please learn to cover punts and KOs

This broadcast is very poor.
The announcers aren’t even at the game.
The camera angles seem weird. Maybe they can’t use normal camera locations because of NFL games on Sunday?

Reactions: Gold*
The announcers aren’t even at the game.
The camera angles seem weird. Maybe they can’t use normal camera locations because of NFL games on Sunday?

At one point, USF had this weird partition blocking angle. It’s like they are using the camera guy from Gallagher Iba and watching the game from a wrasslin match there.

Poor game management. 2 time outs used in third quarter.

This game is an example of letting a team gain confidence

brin is hilariously bad. the pass out of bounds to Crawford he had a drag route wide open with no one within 10 yards but throws it out of bounds. last year was an aberration. kid is terrible.

“If” we lose this game it and UC Davis alone are reason to fire Monty. Lose to FCS and a team that hasn’t beat a FBS team in two years!

May as well run out the clock right. No hurry there. Only down 11.

The master of clock management Monty has done it again.

Anyone know why Crawford went down? I think what I thought was a TO earlier was injury to him and official TO

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT