ADVERTISEMENT

US Debt Service Costs

they will. when I was in the 8th grade we studied government styles. The communists braged that the could defeat us without firing a shot. I see it coming
U really think Trump will win?

Your knowledge of government styles is from a really basic 8th grade civics class that you took in the 70's. Things like that explain a lot.

Last edited:
U really think Trump will win?

Your knowledge of government styles is from a really basic 8th grade civics class that you took in the 70's. Things like that explain a lot.
I'm a Reagan Republican. We have too much government and not enough self reliance

I wanted to lose the presidential race and then spend the next 4 years complaining that the race was stolen I would choose Vance as my VP pick.

Reactions: astonmartin708
I wanted to lose the presidential race and then spend the next 4 years complaining that the race was stolen I would choose Vance as my VP pick.
Dude has been horrible…..

He recently said that he and Trump were going to “wage war” on Childless adults.

Reactions: TU Sepp
I'm a Reagan Republican. We have too much government and not enough self reliance
I’m a legacy Rockefeller (or Eisenhower) Republican…. Meaning not a Republican any longer… And I have no love lost for Reagan democrats / new age, ultra conservative Republicans.

The cult of the rugged individualist only lasts until you inevitably need someone to solve a problem that you can’t figure out how to solve yourself.

Last edited:
Can you please link that video ? Just curious. …and yes, Vance has been a disaster thus far.
Apologies, I said recently…. It was a comment made to a Republican Radio program in 2021 that has just been dug back up. (I don’t doubt it’s part of the Dems efforts to smear him…. But calling into question someone’s past, on the record, statements seems to be fair game to me)

Apologies, I said recently…. It was a comment made to a Republican Radio program in 2021 that has just been dug back up. (I don’t doubt it’s part of the Dems efforts to smear him…. But calling into question someone’s past, on the record, statements seems to be fair game to me)

He never said “wage war” on childless adults. He said wage war on “childless ideology” and went on to comment on growing old without children around you. A better argument might have been our low birth rate. He also never included Trump in that statement or even mentioned him.

I have no issues with digging up old statements. Both sides will be busy doing this in the next 3 months.

He never said “wage war” on childless adults. He said wage war on “childless ideology” and went on to comment on growing old without children around you. A better argument might have been our low birth rate. He also never included Trump in that statement or even mentioned him.

I have no issues with digging up old statements. Both sides will be busy doing this in the next 3 months.
Not having children should not preclude you from participating fully in our governmental process and having children does not mean you are somehow more qualified or deserving of participating. The man is incorrect in his sentiment…. And it’s tone deaf to millions of Americans who might like to have children right now but can’t afford that luxury.

Not having children should not preclude you from participating fully in our governmental process and having children does not mean you are somehow more qualified or deserving of participating. The man is incorrect in his sentiment…. And it’s tone deaf to millions of Americans who might like to have children right now but can’t afford that luxury.
Where did he say that ?

Birth rates are highest for the lowest income people in the U.S. and those rates steadily decrease as income increases. Which is a problem in itself but probably a discussion for another thread.

T
Where did he say that ?

Birth rates are highest for the lowest income people in the U.S. and those rates steadily decrease as income increases. Which is a problem in itself but probably a discussion for another thread.
This quote was in a fundraising email for his senate campaign….

Did you see me on FOX Primetime recently? I needed to speak DIRECTLY to patriots like you about the serious issue of radical childless leaders in this country,” reads one Vance fundraising email from August 2021. “We can’t have people who don’t have a direct stake in this country making our most important decisions.

“We’ve allowed ourselves to be dominated by childless sociopaths - they’re invested in NOTHING because they’re not invested in this country’s children. Fighting back won’t be easy - our childless opponents have a lot of free time. That’s why I need YOU to stand with me.”

T

This quote was in a fundraising email for his senate campaign….

Did you see me on FOX Primetime recently? I needed to speak DIRECTLY to patriots like you about the serious issue of radical childless leaders in this country,” reads one Vance fundraising email from August 2021. “We can’t have people who don’t have a direct stake in this country making our most important decisions.

“We’ve allowed ourselves to be dominated by childless sociopaths - they’re invested in NOTHING because they’re not invested in this country’s children. Fighting back won’t be easy - our childless opponents have a lot of free time. That’s why I need YOU to stand with me.”
That’s not a good look. Is that the actual email or a few sentences taken out of the same? Is the complete email available ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT