ADVERTISEMENT

Two Thursday's

TUMe

I.T.S. Legend
Dec 3, 2003
Tomorrow night on Fox and a week later on CNN, Rubio and or Kasich need to have the debate of their lives. Would that be enough? I don't know but it's about all there is left before two Tuesdays.

Won't matter. Trump could sprout horns while levitating with a "I love satan" sign and still get his 35 to 40 percent.

I predict Trump will run as a populist in the general targeting lobbyist and big money and the source of our problems and paint Hillary as a puppet to special interest.

I saw where around 20% of republican primary voters or less have even heard about any of Trump's scandals, all while he's been getting up to 25x the coverage of the other candidates. Media malpractice by both liberal and conservative media.

Reactions: TUBballJunkie
I saw where around 20% of republican primary voters or less have even heard about any of Trump's scandals, all while he's been getting up to 25x the coverage of the other candidates. Media malpractice by both liberal and conservative media.

I feared this. The media knows there are a vast number of uninformed voters out there that seem to go to the polls and vote on a whim rather than having to pay attention and understand the nations issues and problems - on both sides btw.

I had a conversation with a tenant of mine who are in their thirties and was shocked at how little he/she knew about the issues. I told them I was at the Rubio rally and they thought he'd won the Oklahoma primary confusing Rubio with Cruz. So i asked who they'd be voting for and they immediately said Trump.

BTW it was reported that only 20% of democrat registered voters voted in Oklahoma on Tuesday, but almost 40% of Republicans. Read into that what you will.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT