ADVERTISEMENT

TV Saturday?

Can make a replay of game on a vibrating football table if not on espn3. LEC will do play by play. We will get Famous Dave's to sponsor.

Would we use yellow confetti to signal the penalty flags the refs seem way too eager to throw this year?

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Can make a replay of game on a vibrating football table if not on espn3. LEC will do play by play. We will get Famous Dave's to sponsor.

"And oh the humanity! Half the roster for ULM just jumped out of the stadium and on to the floor. Unfortunately, the TU player is vibrating in the wrong direction. The coach just set his beer on the table to try and rescue his player from the floor... Rookie mistake! Its chaos people. Chaos!"

Reactions: cmullinsTU
Thanks! I might make it home in time, now to figure out how to get the stream hooked up in the theatre room...

In the theatre room I have a Sony 4K SXRD projector.

In the living room I can do HDMI for sure. It's a Sony and I tried to find the "Watch ESPN" app and can't find it. There is also a Playstation/Sony account set up but don't have a game consul. One of the kids has an XBox 1 in their room but his TV is just a small cheap thing.

I'd most prefer setting it up in the theatre room.

I have Roku's on all the kids TV's and a Chrome Cast on the projector but can't figure out how to get the sound to work when I messed with it a couple weeks back.

I'll prob have to call my A/V guy to come set it up for me lol - when technology is too much of a pain in the ass to do yourself is when you know you're getting old!

Reactions: TUBballJunkie
Lets be glad this game isnt on regular tv. Were gonna be lucky if there's 10,000 people here

I have Roku's on all the kids TV's and a Chrome Cast on the projector but can't figure out how to get the sound to work when I messed with it a couple weeks back.

I'll prob have to call my A/V guy to come set it up for me lol - when technology is too much of a pain in the ass to do yourself is when you know you're getting old!

If you know how to hook up the Rokus you can easily move those to a room with HDMI and a better TV. They have the Watch ESPN app.

We just survived a near meltdown with apple tvs and a cable that apparently up and stopped working but now I'm ready!

Anyone else find themselves resentful of TV timeouts when the game wasn't really on TV...

Then I watch USA v Mexico soccer and remembered that soccer can go 50 minutes between commercial breaks and still makes fistfulls of cash. Quarters. Halves. Injuries. TDs. Official Reviews. TimeOuts.

Plenty of time to take a break!

Reactions: TU_BLA
Typ: I also have some links for you to watch. Slumpbusters.com. Thank me later.

The name alone is lolz worthy. Back in my day a slump buster was a post break up practice run to regain ones stolen mojo.

I hope that wasn't a spoiler for what the site really is.

The nearly 4 hour run time of our game for an Internet only broadcast was pretty ridiculous. NCAA needs to take a cue from the NFL on its clock rules. NFL games pretty much run 3-3.25 hrs unless they go OT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT