ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsa vs Washington predictions

I think we play a style of ball now that might make it more likely we get blown out but hopefully also makes it more likely we actually win rather than just keeping it respectable.

Penix is frustrated and throws 3 ints and Braxton comes back to lead us to an upset.

My prediction - you can’t spell the x rated version of ESPN without Penix.

Secondary prediction - lots of Penix jokes will be made this week.

Reactions: TU_BLA
Id LOVE to see OO have a 3 sack day on penix.... Id say if we can keep our heads and coach is good with his TOs, we could see a 30s - 20s game.... I just want to beat ou!!!!

I predicted 41-7 last week and only missed by one so I think I will predict the same score 41-7 for this weekend.😉

Reactions: TULOYAL
If I didn’t have to call Rivals to change my username I’d change it to “KickEmInThePenix.” Which is what I hope we do!

Wash-52 Herc's-31. We score this many on these bums, our brethren in the AACK! are in trouble.

I don't know what they score will be. I do know our DL better generate pressure without the bonus of a blitzer and our DBs need to be much better than last week or things will get out of hand. I don't think Boise St is all that special this season so anyone thinking Washington got a bonus win is mistaken.

Watching their game now and their WRs have speed to spare. I don't know that they're doing anything special on routes, just running by the DBs. And Penix has missed some easy throws. I'm hoping we see the film and scheme for that and make them be better in their routes and protections schemes.

Just connected to FUBO

Don’t see the game listed 🌀
Thoughts?

Just connected to FUBO

Thoughts?
I joined fubo yesterday. It's there, it's on PAC Washington,(regional) not the general PAC Network. I don't think they put live games on the general PAC Network unless they are big games like the Oregon, Ohio St game later that day.

Last edited:
I joined fubo yesterday. It's there, it's on PAC Washington,(regional) not the general PAC Network. I don't think they put live games on the general PAC Network unless they are big games like the Oregon, Ohio St game later that day.
Thanks
So just search for PAC Washington?

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Thanks
So just search for PAC Washington?
When you find it by searching under PAC Washington, click the star to make the network one of your favorites. That way when you go to the guide, and move forward in the schedule to 4p Saturday, it will be up top where you can easily see it.

When you find it by searching under PAC Washington, click the star to make the network one of your favorites. That way when you go to the guide, and move forward in the schedule to 4p Saturday, it will be up top where you can easily see it.
Thanks

Just connected to FUBO

Thoughts?
My problem as well which is why I’m using the PAC Now app. I’m told I can’t have the PAC Washington channel on Fubo because I don’t live in the Seattle area.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT