ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsa vs Washington predictions

My problem as well which is why I’m using the PAC Now app. I’m told I can’t have the PAC Washington channel on Fubo because I don’t live in the Seattle area.
SEARCH FOR PAC WASHINGTON AND YOU WILL SEE YOU HAVE IT.

I live in Tulsa and I don't think that's in the Seattle area.(sarcasm) I've already got it set to record the Tulsa game.

You will need the Elite or Ultimate packages in order to get PAC Washington. Or you can add the "Sports Plus with NFL RedZone" add-on if you have the Pro package.

Reactions: TU 1978
Perhaps the issue is that you need a higher level fubo package to get all the regionals.
I just assumed if you weren't going to go past the trial period you would just take the highest package.(Which I did.) I wasn't expecting them to go with a lower level package.

Contacted FUBO
They did an add on
Now I see it listed
Still on the 7 day trial

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Yes you do have to trial at a higher level to get that game. You can see why the PAC-12 dissolved due to lack of media exposure.

I have it on my Cox package. No wonder my bill is so high.

Cox is begging you to turn off your cable service.

Cox is begging you to turn off your cable service.
My sister just cut her Cox umbilical cord, and they were trying like crazy to get her to keep it. They offered her several deals, but she told them to cut it anyway.

They didn't argue with me a few years ago. Guess I had my scary voice on.

Reactions: TU_BLA
my purdickshon....to git back on the subject at hand....

george's sled dogs 31
The University of Tulsa Golden Hurricane 42

oh ye of little faith....
i shall have to git out my sage and pine and do some hardcore smudging....

:nukem:nuke the sled dogs....don't y'all have an ididdlerod to run in....

You will need the Elite or Ultimate packages in order to get PAC Washington. Or you can add the "Sports Plus with NFL RedZone" add-on if you have the Pro package.
Yeah unfortunately it won't let me upgrade my package until the 7 day trial is over

heading to phoenix to meet family. Going to the Osu/Asu game tonight. This afternoon ill be sitting by the hotel pool with my focus on TU

I couldn’t get FUBO to accept any of my credit cards. I don’t want to miss the game though so I signed up for a month of Sling.

Let’s go Tulsa!

Reactions: TU83
I’m hoping for the best but if we stay within 3 TDs of them I’ll be surprised.

I think this was the closest.
Me and II were a little closer I think. I nailed the margin of victory perfectly at 49-16.(33) And I.I. was close at 41-7.(34). I'll give it to I.I. because he was closer to what we both scored.

Last edited:
Reactions: Weatherdemon
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT