ADVERTISEMENT

Tulane game thread

Zack is done, without a o-line to protect him he isn't going to be able to make positive plays. There is a reason he didn't start at Baylor and I'll bet it was decision making...

On the positive side, if our D holds, we can’t play for a FG this time.

So now where are those guys saying Rainey wasn't a D1 kicker. He's keeping our team in the game when we can't get in from the redzone.

Tulane continues to hold badly and knows it will rarely be called

So now where are those guys saying Rainey wasn't a D1 kicker. He's keeping our team in the game when we can't get in from the redzone.
I'm right here... one game doesn't make a career and he could lose it just as quickly as he "got" it

Reactions: TULSARISING
Called 1/5 times but gets them all the way down the field

Tulane’s #53 has 4 holding calls & the refs have not called a dozen more they could have.

Reactions: TU 1978
Wasting the two times outs in the 2nd half cost us there

I know Monty has a 13 point play up his sleeve...

The British guy will have to get a Green Wave tattoo, what a dumb@$$

The bad call on the incompletion / fumble TD will be the difference in the game!

I just wonder where the funding will come from to pay him off and hire a replacement.

Local media seems to think he’ll be back.
There is no way he is gone until after his contract due to money. The real question is if the University itself will make it out of this. I know people think having online programs will cheapen the degree but face it, where you get your degree only matters if you are able to get into the top 10 schools in your area. Hopefully it's not too late, but I fear it is.

Reactions: Tulsa76
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT