ADVERTISEMENT

Tulane game thread

Left Tackle, that position makes or breaks an offense... this game is proof of that

Stop. Maybe they’re pissed that the “freedoms” we are all supposed to enjoy aren’t actually afforded to everyone. They have a right to voice their displeasure over police mistreatment of POC the same way you get to bitch the next time a Dem is in office and goes full on gun control/background checks, etc.

I don't own a gun, can't vote and a black man was president. Quit acting "oppressed" based on the amount of melanin in your pigment.
I’m white and I don’t feel oppressed. But I do recognize there are some police officers who use different methods of handling situations based on that.

So Monty just gives up. Nice. Oh well thank god I’ll be at the Reynolds center Tuesday and won’t have to worry about football till next year.

Someone might want to tell our coach we're down two scores. Wonder what his analytic book tells him

There is no way he is gone until after his contract due to money. The real question is if the University itself will make it out of this. I know people think having online programs will cheapen the degree but face it, where you get your degree only matters if you are able to get into the top 10 schools in your area. Hopefully it's not too late, but I fear it is.
And this is why Tulsa needs to drop fball!!!!

either Man up and commit or stop pretending

Reactions: Tulsa76
7-26 last 3 years now? Damn I hate rock bottom
Have we had a worse three year stretch?
I don’t know about 3, but the Burns years were horrific because there was absolutely no hope that those teams would win in the final 2 yrs. This team actually has a lot of talent and we keep having a coach continually not understand down and distance situations and who doesn’t look ahead. If it’s 3rd and 5 and you are pretty confident you’re going for it on 4th down, you run a misdirection or draw or something to get the defense off balance. We’re throwing the ball 20 yds downfield and getting sacked on 3rd down full well knowing we can’t block anyone with a pulse right now.

Reactions: CJP68 and TulsaAM
original vs AM - the meeting of brilliant minds.
I do not want Tulsa to drop football, but do you doubt the University is facing money problems or that the degree isn't worth what it used to be?

I do admit, I drank my way through college though :beer:

That offense will look a lot better next year whether or not we fire him, but the same could have been said about Blankenship. When you're consistently losing tight games it ain't bad luck, that much I know
Yeah, but the defense...

And THAT’S the crap we should have dropped years ago. There is no positive from giving Anal’s university any air of legitimacy.

But if we drop football those will be conference games. American kicks us out and Horizon picks us up.

Reactions: TulsaAM
Crowd will be small. It’s Senior night at Jenks, Owasso and Bixby which will also have an impact.

The crowd will still be bigger than any basketball game this year.
Tuesday's basketball game might have a bigger crowd with all the local kids they are bringing to the game.

Tuesday's basketball game might have a bigger crowd with all the local kids they are bringing to the game.
Those are FREE tickets given away so folks who don’t buy tickets can sit in the high $$ donor seats. There’s plenty of space in the Reynolds without displacing season ticket holders!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT