ADVERTISEMENT

Tulane Game Thread

If Fritz wants too he can score 100+ on us today.

He’s too honorable of a coach to do that but if he kept starters in they could break all kinds of scoring records.

Enough is enough.

Try something different. It cannot get any worse.

Feel bad for Wadley on that one. He actually had good coverage, actually turned back to find the ball and just got out fought for it.

This team is weak and lacks heart. Unlike last year where a 21-0 deficit against a team line Tulane would have me upset but not quite ready to give up, I’m done with this team. They’re not picking themselves up here or the rest of the season

Teams will now be forced to defend Tulsa's passing game as well as the running game with someone who can throw in.

Has TU ever fielded a softer defense? Is this group worse than the lean years with BB?

Stop with the inexperience on defense. Not one of our DL can shuck a block or hold a blocker to let a LB fill the gap. LBs can’t get off blocks. Heck half the time it looks like they’re content being blocked. I don’t see any freaking fight in this defense. Where’s the Bru from last year trying to rip the ball from the Navy QB? They have no edge and no fight.

This team is flat out not ready to play. Part of that’s on the players the other part falls on the coaches.

I have no issues if you get beat but the effort is there but right now it’s not and it sucks to be a fan of a team that’s packed it in for the season.

Do we anyone who can play defense? We can't afford to trade scores.

Our defense at least tried on that drive, but we are still amazingly bad on defense. If we were an NFL team, we would've already fired our defensive coordinator.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT