ADVERTISEMENT

Tulane Game Thread

cmullinsTU

I.T.S. University President
Gold Member
Dec 20, 2006

Going with the gold, white, gold. Best thing going for the team this season are how nice the uniforms look.

Reactions: TULSARISING
Nice high school stadium. What happened to the Superdome?

Game over. Same offensive crap and now the punter decides to uncork a booming 20 yarder

Added: and they go 45 or so on down 1. Game is over. Time to go mow

Reactions: cmullinsTU
We are so so so so bad at every phase except FG, OL and RB

And our stellar d makes a big play.

Monty ain’t going anywhere for awhile.

Tulane doesn’t even care about our passing attack. They are only concerned about the run - that’s how one dimensional our offense has become. Time for impeachment.

Coach still trying to make Chad a throwing QB not. He couldn't make a down field throw if his life depended on it.

Tulane doesn’t even care about our passing attack. They are only concerned about the run - that’s how one dimensional our offense has become. Time for impeachment.
Blankenship would be proud

We are getting embarrassed by effing TULANE... we have to make a qb change.
There’s a lot that needs to change. The defense is so horribly out of position on every freaking play. We didn’t touch the RB on the last play until he was in the end zone after a 20 yd run

I think the team has given up. No way Tulane is better than New Mexico and Navy. We are making them look like Alabama.

I think I’m going to go mow. Other option is morning drinking by myself.

Reactions: HuffyCane
We are playing defense on our heels. We have no idea what they are doing. It's either great play calling by Tulane or poor preparation by Tulsa. Total lack of confidence on both sides of the ball right now.

Why did Monty even recruit Skipper if he has no faith in him. TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT. THE CURRENT PHILOSOPHY ISN'T WORKING.

Reactions: JesseTU
I think the team has given up. No way Tulane is better than New Mexico and Navy. We are making them look like Alabama.

I think I’m going to go mow. Other option is morning drinking by myself.
Agree this team has given up.

And right in que president throws a terrible pass that gets picked.

Tulane may win this game 60-0

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT