ADVERTISEMENT

TU vs Cincinnati GAME THREAD

Cincy is bigger, stronger and faster.
Our QB play is bad tonight. He looks down the receiver so freaking long....

Reactions: TUGrad06
Hayden Moore for Heisman! Oh, he's just playing the Tulsa defense? Everyone is a Heisman candidate against Tulsa's defense.

Haha Dane. Seriously bro? Just happy we aren't playing for the conference championship after this showing.

Outclassed except in the head coach department. Tuberville looks like a serial killer or pedophile.

Reactions: BigRedStevo
I see we have another :crap:ty officiating crew tonight.

Cameraman had good angle on Cincy player.
That was John Hoover who got crushed. Right in front of me. Cincy players talking trash the whole time. Really surprised Keevan didn't get a flag...he was woofing pretty hard too.

How we come out to start the second half will determine the outcome. No more turnovers!

Nice defensive stop. Now let's stomp on the accelerator.

We're running out of clock in this damn game... If Cinci scores again, it's pretty much over. The hell happened this damn game!!!??

No doubt that foul was intentional on our part. Normally, I'd say there's no reason for that. But this time, I'm ok with it. #reigncane

Tulsa needs a TO.
Can't win without one... need a momentum swing.

BTW: flee flicker or play action would score 6 with ease tonight.

I'm confused. In the past few weeks Tulsa has mixed up the offensive calls, passing on first or second down but ending up with about equal rushing/passing plays. Tonight so far it's 56 rushes to only 26 passes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT