ADVERTISEMENT

TU vs Cincinnati GAME THREAD

At this rate, Monty will be here another year or two at least.

Reactions: TUGrad06
Cincy is better. Just damn good tonight.
I hate Cincy. I hate 'em.
And did not see this coming ---- as did Monty.

Yeah.... 8 yard cushions on 4th and 1 makes little sense. Especially down 7 w 6 minutes left. Weird. Bad coaching tonight. Kids were not ready at all.

Got to lay it out there now. You can't rush 15 times down 10 with under 6 minutes to go.

The better team is winning...not sure what happened to them during the middle of the season, but they are better across the board than ole TU.

Well. ya let the team down defense (and DC). 19 completions for 350+ yards and 3 TDs. Against a team that scored 1 TD the previous 3 games. Such a disappointing end to a good season.

That decision not to kick the field goal in the first half is looking big. I don't understand not taking points early in the game. Gambling is for the 4th quarter.

He not worth 3 million... Not unless he recruits some decent defenders or gets a decent DC.

The officials have f@@@ed us all year. Why stop now.

What a %$^&ing catch Josh. MVP Atkinson. Our WRs bailed Dane out so many times with 1 handed catches, jump balls. Awesome clutch plays by Josh and Keevan.

And OK OK, Dane did a great job moving in the pocket to complete that pass to Josh on 3rd.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT