ADVERTISEMENT

TU v Houston game thread

Ok, so now it’s how many possessions in a row can we go and turn it over?

Sad thing is if we could hit a damn shot this game would still be in touch but Jeffries, Taplin, and Korita are all forcing shots like mad

I worry about Jackson at crunch time. Haith must know something. Where has Scott gone? Some nice rebounds lately. Still a. Chance.

Chance to get it to single digits and we turn it over and they make a 3. You have to play aggressive when you’re down but you can’t just throw it to space and call it a pass.

Damn Houston is really beatable.. Just sucks our terrible outside shooting and random terrible turnovers.. So close to being a really really great team

why is Jackson playing in a relatively close game. A key moment and he throws the worst pass of the season. Please transfer Jackson!

why is Jackson playing in a relatively close game. A key moment and he throws the worst pass of the season. Please transfer Jackson!

Scott was playing silly.

29% shooting at the moment with 11 TOs, not a recipe for success.

Davis Jr. is a stud.

A Juco All American who picked Houston over Arizona and other high level schools.

He is capable of nights like this often.

For NET purposes it's really important that we grind all the way to the end here

TV guys want to know if Haith will go to full court press?. I can answer that.

Just as we were beginning to think this team was good, they dash our hopes! Same old Haith TU team .... mediocrity :cry:

Lots of teams will lose at Houston. Maybe all of them.

The composure we're showing is not ideal. Losing by 20 or losing by 8 matters and we stopped playing D

This junk blob defense doesn’t work against teams who move off the ball well. Our guys are running around with no purpose on defense which leads to easy open shots and easy offensive rebounds because no one looks like they have a clue where they’re supposed to be

That last foul call on Jeffries is pure garbage and the NCAA needs to make the off arm contact a point of emphasis soon. Guy comes driving in and uses his off arm to create the separation from the defender and Jeffries gets called for the foul? I thought that in real time and it was even more obvious on the replay.

These refs suck

This junk blob defense doesn’t work against teams who move off the ball well. Our guys are running around with no purpose on defense which leads to easy open shots and easy offensive rebounds because no one looks like they have a clue where they’re supposed to be

Sincerely,
Douglas Wojcik

I like Barnes on the boards. Igbanu is the man.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT