ADVERTISEMENT

TU v Houston game thread

nevadanatural

I.T.S. University President
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
Ok, it’s been 10 days, I’ve watched the bowl games, and I’m jonesing for TU basketball. How do we do at Houston tonight? I think the key to the game will be our shooting. Our D has become pretty tight but we can go 5 minutes at a time without scoring, we need to correct that.

Bowl games are a bore. Its time for a real sport to take center stage.

Over/under on the number of idiot coog fans who come here to talk shat? I’m going with 3.

Let’s get all the melting out of the way now so we double jinx ourselfs so it doesn’t happen...

Man 0-15 from 3 why are we still shooting them....

Ok.... 4-12 Free throws.. its over...

My god Haith needs to be fired..

Wow 10 turnovers in 10 minutes....

2 points in the first 8 minutes.... hello basement of the AAC

Bet they make the game winning shot...

OK GUYS LETS WIN THIS SH*T

Kelvin keeps calling people on his cell phone.

Nice start so far, hopefully they stay cold and we heat up some more. Defensive rebounding has been good against a good rebounding team.

I’m pumped and liquored up. Don’t know which one is yelling at the tv yet, the pumped or liquored

we get an insane number of phantom foul calls on 3 pointers

Lost 11 points before he could get starters back in. Happens every game.

Reactions: JesseTU
Tough, tough playing out there. If they had caught the goal tend we could tie it up here.

Scott needs to chill. Also, his layup should have counted. Clear basket interference

Never have seen us so outmanned on the
Boards. That is the difference.

Not sure that it's one sided in officiating. There's just been some wtf bad no calls like Joiner getting tackled on his steal

We started out rebounding well but they’ve doubled us up now. The big difference in score though is the extra 5 free throws.

This rebounding effort is embarrassing. Some of these shots are hitting the floor. I guess we forgot how to rebound over the break like we do every summer

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT