ADVERTISEMENT

TU/ Houston kickoff

He's attempting rep repair when it started out broken. I will say he hasn't been nearly so obnoxious lately in his posts. Kinda felt bad throwing him in the grouping with Grad07 and Big Zit in a few of my comments when his comments seemed a bit more sedate this offseason.

Once again, nobody cares what you think. You're not the moral arbiter of a damn thing except your own stupidity. Now feel free to pound sand or stroke your own ego when you're not stroking off a homeless guy in a bus stop.

07, that’s rich. You and your partner in buttdarts, grad 06, only show up about two months a year if that. And it’s generally to be a turd. And claim the QB sucks. I get it, you completed a pass in intramurals once.

Quit associating me with 06. I got my masters from TU in 07 Li'l Eric queer bait. You're the expert in sodomy sports apparently.

Dude you say everyone sucks. So eventually you'll get one right from time to time. Even a blind squirrel can't find a nut every now and then.
Haha. Love it. We do have quite a few players that suck this year. I mean... We have only 1 win. I find it weird that more of you aren't more angry, especially if some of you donate a lot. Poor coaching, poor execution, decreasing talent. This is a bad trend. Whine about me and others all you want. I think it's funny. I want to be proud of our football team and now I'm embarrassed. I used to tell people to check us out... Now, not so much.

I think it's funny. I want to be proud of our football team and now I'm embarrassed. I used to tell people to check us out... Now, not so much.
Nothing you posted on here implied that, in fact it insinuated quite the opposite. When were you proud, two weeks out of the seasons when we won 10 or 11 games?

Nothing you posted on here implied that, in fact it insinuated quite the opposite. When were you proud, two weeks out of the seasons when we won 10 or 11 games?

You're not the thought police dip:crap:. Quit scrutinizing everyone on here. You keep a ledger of comments for a living? Total loser

Haha. Love it. We do have quite a few players that suck this year. I mean... We have only 1 win. I find it weird that more of you aren't more angry, especially if some of you donate a lot. Poor coaching, poor execution, decreasing talent. This is a bad trend. Whine about me and others all you want. I think it's funny. I want to be proud of our football team and now I'm embarrassed. I used to tell people to check us out... Now, not so much.

No one here is happy about what we've seen so far this year. But most of us are level headed and don't want to fire a coach at the very first sign of adversity.

Sounds like you're more of a bandwagon fan than a supporter of the program.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
No one here is happy about what we've seen so far this year. But most of us are level headed and don't want to fire a coach at the very first sign of adversity.

Sounds like you're more of a bandwagon fan than a supporter of the program.
If I was a bandwagon fan...why would I be here? I wanted us to crash the BCS, I want us to win our conference. My goals are set high, too high I guess. Again, I want to brag on us, but I can't, b/c we suck again. Yes, I was hard on Dane. He ended up being great statistically, but I still didn't like how he didn't know when to bullet pass or give it some touch, etc. He was clearly like an 80 to 85 on a 100 scale last year. Paul and David were 95's or so, GJ was mid 70s, and Chad is like a 50. Those are subjective "ratings" yes, but I think they're fair, at least relative to each other.

I don't REALLY want Monty fired, but if he stays this stubborn and/or stupid with how he manages under performing players, then yeah, I want him gone after this year. How bad does Chad have to suck before he sees the bench? Even if the other QBs we have look bad in practice, maybe they play better in games, at least TRY something new.

The problem isn’t bandwagon fans it’s bandwagon haters. I haven’t followed your posts to know whether to include you in the group or not but there are certain “fans” that completely disappear when we’re winning but one loss brings then out of the woodwork with the most vile crap. Dirty Red and zit (he of the new handle) are the worst but there are others.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT