ADVERTISEMENT

TU by 19 1/2 over Cinncy

mcane

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
Would you have thought that line was possible at the start of the season? And to think Cinncy was the no. 1 team to the Big XII with a bullet at the start of the year (Boren to CU President - i like you, I really like you!)

Hope TU puts this game away early and runs it up. If TU wins, the AAC deserves 4 teams in the top 25; Houston, USF, Navy and TU in that order.

Reactions: TU_BLA
I saw another line of TU -17.5. This was a game I pointed to as winnable at the start of the season...not it'll be a let down if we don't win going away. Cincinnati has plenty of talent...they lack heart plain and simple. This team has already phoned this one in. I know it may be the last game for a lot of Cincinnati seniors but the lack of leadership a lot of them have shown may end up with TU playing against a lot of unknown FR and SO.

I think we should go "Mike Price" on Tuberville and help our friends from Cinci have a new coach vacancy by half time.

It will be fun to beat Cinncy because their fans are so smug about their superiority to both TU and the conference itself, although more so in basketball.

19.5, or more likely a multiple thereof.

I think they are our third most frequent football opponent all time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT