ADVERTISEMENT

TU at NIU Game Thread

I hate playing for a FG there and doing two runs up the gut on 1st and 2nd down. It makes it an 8 point game which is technically 1 score.... not 2 scores as the announcers were saying.

I hate playing for a FG there and doing two runs up the gut on 1st and 2nd down. It makes it an 8 point game which is technically 1 score.... not 2 scores as the announcers were saying.
The one play was an outside run with your heavy back.. not the call in that situation

Reactions: OKTornadoes
I am hoping Braxton isn't just waiting to hit the portal.
That is all Tulsa is now... once the player gets the experience and shows some promise, transfer to a winning program. The transfer portal will be the end of D1 football for many programs, not sure Tulsa will be one of them. Only time will tell.

Reactions: 4tu2
That play call to the short side of the field was the wrong call, hasn't worked all game. Stack them up and let the bigs try it

Reactions: HuffyCane
In KW's defense, Williams does have 5 INTs on 45 passes. I hate playing conservatively too but sometimes discretion is the better part of valor, especially with the way our D has shut them down today.

Williams is young, probably didnt think hed be rushed into starting and playing already in his career. Needs to develop and has alot to learn still. Hopefully this experience will help with that
And still a bruised throwing hand.

In KW's defense, Williams does have 5 INTs on 45 passes. I hate playing conservatively too but sometimes discretion is the better part of valor, especially with the way our D has shut them down today.
No all passes are created equal. I don't even mind run plays.... just make it a run to the outside. Do a WR screen or something. There are about 1 million options besides run up the middle + run up the middle.

If we win it will have been kind of patched together.

Really hoping our offense blossoms with Braxton.

Reactions: OKTornadoes
Interception by RAY! I'll forgive the obvious holding call on their o-line

Reactions: TU1NNJ
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT