ADVERTISEMENT

TU at ECU

If we get a good lead and we still don't see Boomer or Brin then don't be surprised if you see one of them in the portal Monday morning.

It is almost like we game planned for ECU after the UCF game rather than UH! Our plan is so much better.

After watching Memphis own Cincinnati yesterday and with this game, it is apparent how much stronger the west division of the AAC is than the east.

Was just thinking that. UCF and Cincy are the only teams that could really compete in the west. Temple would be similar to Tulane.

Great game so far. A little slow in the beginning but playing much better football right now.

monty isn’t going anywhere because it will cost too much to get rid of him and hire someone else.

lets focus on beating the pirates.

GO TU!!!!

It is almost like we game planned for ECU after the UCF game rather than UH! Our plan is so much better.

Would not surprise me.

1. Shows Monty doesn't understand the fanbase.

2. Shows his season/career situation management is as bad as his game/field management.

3. Shows he is scared and figures the season ending win against a bad team in transition is easier than competing against our rival.

I don’t buy that he planned more for this game than the Houston game. Houston still has some good players, ECU truly sucks. We are owning the offensive line of scrimmage which is really helping make Smith look very good.

Color guy just called Phillip Montgomery Scotty Montgomery. Scotty was the coach that ECU fired at the end of last season!

I don’t buy that he planned more for this game than the Houston game. Houston still has some good players, ECU truly sucks. We are owning the offensive line of scrimmage which is really helping make Smith look very good.

Pretty sure you are right. Just saying.

Reactions: TU1NNJ
Halftime thoughts: we have been very very solid on both sides of the ball. Why am I starting to get the feeling that there will be no coaching change made this year?

Reactions: TUBixby
Halftime thoughts: we have been very very solid on both sides of the ball. Why am I starting to get the feeling that there will be no coaching change made this year?
The dominant on both sides of the ball is a product of us playing a really really bad team. It’s a red herring to think Monty’s philosophy will work consistently against the AAC week in and week out based on this performance. What it does prove is how good Smith is with any type of time in the pocket.

We need to revamp the line for next season and get guards lined up at guard and find some actual tackles to play tackle. I would build around Tyler Smith. He has been dominant every time he’s been in this year.

BTW, why does it seem that we are playing a bunch of zone defense?

If he isn't fired there's no way they'll be able to post ANYTHING to social media. I'm fairly confident they've taken down every half time and final game posts because people are so pissed and it's embarrassing the admin/athletic dept since it's public and they can't hide the backlash.

Not to jinx us but we are at a 95.9% probability to win at half. I think this is somewhere near where we were in Q4 against SMU. Let’s hope the team wins but if not Monty should be fired when the plane lands at TUL.

And Mizzou is going to a bowl game and was 5-1 at one point in the season (and ranked). And Mizzou will never realistically win the SEC or their division in the SEC.

Houston fires coaches for going 7-5.

We need coaches to fail miserably 3 or more years in a row before we fire them.

No, there not going to a bowl game.

Play calling to start Q3 is typical conservative 2 runs up the middle.

Monty has to be fired tomorrow

The first 2 plays to start 2nd half epitomizes his pathetic offensive schemes and game management ability

Powder River, BaBee!! Pour it on lads........we owe these suckers big time!

Dumb play Allie Green touching the guys helmet after the play is over

12 is an idiot

takes after his coach

if Monty doesn’t sit him rest of game he’s no where near the “good guy” nonsense I have to read about here

After out last score probability to win 99% after ECU score 97.4

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT