ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer Portal

How many have we lost to transfer portal specifically?

Since Brennan is now at Texas, it will be a shorter move for him. Also after a few years at Texas he will have contacts all over the state.

Reactions: TU 1978
Wish we hadn't lost crawford & paul, but Player & Johnson are gonna hurt the team, not in a good way.

Last edited:
Reactions: loca2874
From that list I think Player is the only one where we don’t have an equivalent to step in and play.

Reactions: loca2874
So 4 transfers so far. Mostly guys who were out of eligibility most years.

Yep. These are the only ones that I am tracking so far. Now apparently there is a transfer in from Colorado. He is a junior D Lineman who was a redshirt with Colorado. He is showing as committed but not enrolled. He is Jayden Simon.

We are losing our receivers I hope those new recruits we signed are good. Brin played probably his best game of the year in the bowl but our best receivers are graduating.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Losing everybody that's anybody on our returning wr's except Santana ain't good. Gonna be a hard row to hoe, replacing them with players already on our roster. Need at least one or two quality wr's to transfer in.

Last edited:
Well that’s lame. He should transfer to Mizzou like this buddies and go 4-8 next year
Likely not Mizzou. My guesses are TCU to reunite with Gillespie, SMU to play with Mordecai, or Baylor as it's his hometown, P5 and a Big XII championship contender under Aranda.

Reactions: TulsaFan2000
Losing everybody that's anybody on our returning wr's except Santana ain't good. Gonna be a hard row to hoe, replacing them with players already on our roster. Need at least one or two quality wr's to transfer in.
We likely had 2-3 WRs on the roster better than Crawford and Stokes. I like Malachi Jones a lot, as well as Malik Rogers. Was Naylor a super senior or does he have his COVID year left? I think we will be fine in the offensive side of the ball to be honest. I am worried about defense as we lose a ton of production up front. I'd like to see us very active in the transfer portal picking up guys.

Reactions: Tulsafanzz
Caleb Williams entered the portal... time for Monty to flex those Baylor qb coach muscles and make the case that he can develop CW better than any other coach...

Gabriel transferring from UCF to OU...

• Haha
Reactions: TulsaAM
Caleb Williams entered the portal... time for Monty to flex those Baylor qb coach muscles and make the case that he can develop CW better than any other coach...

Gabriel transferring from UCF to OU...
Do we play OU any time while Gabriel will still be there. Bet TU + the points...everyone knows Gabriel can't beat us.

5 bucks says he goes to wherever the largest NIL offer is presented...
No dice...Vegas odds on that would be something like 1-5. It's a foregone conclusion...the letter Castiglione and Venables put out about continuing to engage him was simply them looking for NIL money to compete with some of the offers he will get. Where's Big Red Auto with a Lexus for Williams and both his parents PLUS $$$

Reactions: noble cane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT