ADVERTISEMENT

This is the Democratic Party.

I read it as 2000 students in the 23 referenced schools took the math test. There are 150 schools in Baltimore.
Yeah, appprox 17k sounds more appropriate. Some of the facts aren't real clear though. I was trying to figure out what the real figure on the rest of the students was. I knew the other student figures excepting the 23 schools would be higher than 7%. But the article didn't make it clear that the 7% was for the remaining 123 schools, not for the total 150 schools.

We have any violent racist Catholic extremist on this board? Better watch it Catholics, the FBI and Merrick Garland are coming for ya. Latinos are apparently the most dangerous of the bunch

One of the more crazier stories. A DA suspended for referring to a child molester and alleged murderer as “him”.

Sad the head of the teachers union would stand in front of the steps of the Supreme Court and not understand the expenditures she’s referring to were passed by Congress. The body with the constitutional authority and duty to spend taxpayer money. The $500M expenditure at issue today is being sought via an EO and not through Congress

Sad the head of the teachers union would stand in front of the steps of the Supreme Court and not understand the expenditures she’s referring to were passed by Congress. The body with the constitutional authority and duty to spend taxpayer money. The $500M expenditure at issue today is being sought via an EO and not through Congress

I’ve just stopped posting all of the bat:crap: insane stuff the GOP is doing across the country…. Not enough time in my day to repost everything.

It's not like we didn't do anything for students. We delayed their payments for a long time with no interest accruing.

Reactions: drboobay
I’ve just stopped posting all of the bat:crap: insane stuff the GOP is doing across the country…. Not enough time in my day to repost everything.
Just trying to keep this board alive. This place has been dead for weeks. Hell…music is the top thread :)

How many of you are fighting age? I’m too old. Been there, done that, but maybe some of you will get your chance.

He's crossing some lines here that he shouldn't cross. That would signify a world war or an imminent one. We wouldn't be able to stop it from happening.

In think in full context he’s just speaking in hypothetical terms.

The army has plenty of room for people to sit in S1 and mess up everyone’s leave and award paperwork
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I just wouldn’t want to be placed somewhere as cannon fodder. I feel like I could make better contributions in other ways / areas.
Sometimes those are the people most deserving of the honor of visiting the front..
But, i'm sure your engineering expertise could best be put to work digging field latrines..

Sometimes those are the people most deserving of the honor of visiting the front..
But, i'm sure your engineering expertise could best be put to work digging field latrines..
In a civil world, things you feel, but shouldn't post. No filter.

Communications, intelligence, supply logistics, physical infrastructure + demolitions, there’s a lot that needs to go on to win a war…. And with targeted missiles and UAV’s everywhere in the conflict zone is somewhat dangerous.

i understand he checks a box but this guy just might be the most unqualified nominee I’ve ever seen. High school drop out. Has been under criminal investigation. Zero aviation experience. Questions start at the 1:15 mark. He doesn’t even seem to know what a plane is. Remarkable.

Reactions: loca2874
i understand he checks a box but this guy just might be the most unqualified nominee I’ve ever seen. High school drop out. Has been under criminal investigation. Zero aviation experience. Questions start at the 1:15 mark. He doesn’t even seem to know what a plane is. Remarkable.

Hope he doesn't get confirmed then.

I don't know how the interviewer can keep a straight face. As far the nominee goes, if I had been him, I would have turned down this nomination.(Due to my lack of qualifications.) Biden should be ashamed that this guy was nominated. Maybe he wants to get his real nominee through, and thought he or she would shine more brightly in comparison to this guy.

That person probably suffered through more strife than 95% of women due to his/her/its/their/any-other-pronoun‘s personal inclinations (If they were openly and perpetually transsexual in public)

Do you want to give them their own award because they are neither man nor woman? Why do we separate awards by chromosomes if not for the effort involved with deserving them?

Reactions: watu05
That person probably suffered through more strife than 95% of women due to his/her/its/their/any-other-pronoun‘s personal inclinations (If they were openly and perpetually transsexual in public)

Do you want to give them their own award because they are neither man nor woman? Why do we separate awards by chromosomes if not for the effort involved with deserving them?
If we’re going to give women their own day then doesn’t it make sense to give the award to someone with proper chromosomes ? Have no issue with giving awards. The irony here is not lost on me nor is the political pandering.

I like that idea. Just give people awards and not gender awards. I think a recent award show did this.

If we’re going to give women their own day then doesn’t it make sense to give the award to someone with proper chromosomes ? Have no issue with giving awards. The irony here is not lost on me nor is the political pandering.
I think we gave women a day because of the difficulties they suffer through that the vast majority of men don’t.… not true for this person though.… and they suffered through a lot too.

If we gave this person the Man of the Year award there would be complaints as well. Can't win for losing. They could give Person of The Year awards. I imagine the Democrats would have problems with Man or Person of the Year awards to this person.

I think we gave women a day because of the difficulties they suffer through that the vast majority of men don’t.… not true for this person though.… and they suffered through a lot too.
Probably. I know nothing of it.

an award intended for a women was given to a man
An award intended for displays of bravery was given to someone who dresses in women’s clothes, wears makeup, gets treated as a second class citizen, and displayed significant bravery.

If you don’t think so, I encourage you to throw on your best dress, some stilettos, mascara, and go on down to your local hang out spot or employer.

An award intended for displays of bravery was given to someone who dresses in women’s clothes, wears makeup, gets treated as a second class citizen, and displayed significant bravery.

If you don’t think so, I encourage you to throw on your best dress, some stilettos, mascara, and go on down to your local hang out spot or employer.
so the WOMAN who deserved the award got cheated

You understand the first stated criteria to receive the award is being a woman….right ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT