ADVERTISEMENT

The First Debate

Unless he's got enough of a bankroll, it will come down to this. \/
Biden will drop out. Donations have dried up. Polling numbers aren’t good. Big money boosters want him out. Media has turned on him. The race to replace him is likely going to be chaotic. The race card regarding Kamala has already been played by several black congressional Dems. Big money people want anyone but Kamala.

Looks like the meeting had its desired outcome for Biden. The fact he’s still polling ahead of Kamala seems to be helping his cause.

That polling has been out for a few days. I saw a poll where he was polling even with Kamala, putting them both 2 or 3 pts behind Trump. They both will lose to Trump. From the way the governors meeting was described, it sounded like a cheerleading party. This just sounds like more covering up and hoping for the best. Foreign leaders are not going to have any kind of confidence in his abilities, and he's still going to have problems battling against constant attacks on his mental fitness every day, even if he wins office.(Which he won't.)

Excerpt from headline article on CNN,
"Biden’s comment during Wednesday’s meeting left several of the governors in the room frustrated, sources told CNN, and is one of the reasons that some of the participants have been rankled by the statement of loyalty and enthusiasm from them distributed by the Biden campaign on Thursday."

Don't be so certain yet. They just got the big cheerleader from that meeting, out for the press conference. Doesn't yet show if the other governors who were aggravated that the campaign was trying to cover them up are going to speak out about this. This is just more cover by the campaign, & does not address the issue.

That polling has been out for a few days. I saw a poll where he was polling even with Kamala, putting them both 2 or 3 pts behind Trump. They both will lose to Trump. From the way the governors meeting was described, it sounded like a cheerleading party. This just sounds like more covering up and hoping for the best. Foreign leaders are not going to have any kind of confidence in his abilities, and he's still going to have problems battling against constant attacks on his mental fitness every day, even if he wins office.(Which he won't.)

Excerpt from headline article on CNN,
"Biden’s comment during Wednesday’s meeting left several of the governors in the room frustrated, sources told CNN, and is one of the reasons that some of the participants have been rankled by the statement of loyalty and enthusiasm from them distributed by the Biden campaign on Thursday."

Don't be so certain yet. They just got the big cheerleader from that meeting, out for the press conference. Doesn't yet show if the other governors who were aggravated that the campaign was trying to cover them up are going to speak out about this. This is just more cover by the campaign, & does not address the issue.
If Biden were to leave the race, it would not be Kamala who would come out of a contested convention.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
If Biden were to leave the race, it would not be Kamala who would come out of a contested convention.
Things would get really dicey with black Dems if someone other than Kamala is chosen to replace Biden. We’ve already heard the warnings and the race card.

Every day that goes by I am more tempted to cast a Libertarian protest vote. Oklahoma is not competitive anyway.

It’s crazy the extent the major media outlets covered for Biden. Have to wonder how ABC will handle the interview tomorrow ?

Sage Steele is a POS lol
She’s a great African Amercian woman. Like how you attack the messenger and not the message btw. There’s not a group in existence that white libs hate more than African Americans whose politics are different than what white libs expect of them. Name calling almost always follows. Lots of hidden racism with the white lib crew.

Last edited:
Dems are going to have a very hard time passing Kamala over IF she wants to be the nominee. Too many vocal Dems of color who will vigorously fight anyone else being the nominee.
In 2020, they chose Biden over Kamala, because Biden had a better chance of winning. Lots of voters in the Primary for 2020 voted for Biden, even though I think they preferred Kamala. You want the candidate that can beat Trump, not the candidate of the right color who can lose to Trump as badly or worse than Biden. She can take over his candidacy and funding with a lot more ease too. That doesn't change the fact that she will lose. You can't let the minority dictate your candidate if they will lose to Trump. Defeats the purpose of making the change from Biden. You salvage the minority and lose the center. With the right candidate, besides Kamala, you can pull the black vote back in. I think(and hope) you are wrong about the Democratic party.

In 2020, they chose Biden over Kamala, because Biden had a better chance of winning. Lots of voters in the Primary for 2020 voted for Biden, even though I think they preferred Kamala. You want the candidate that can beat Trump, not the candidate of the right color who can lose to Trump as badly or worse than Biden. She can take over his candidacy and funding with a lot more ease too. That doesn't change the fact that she will lose. You can't let the minority dictate your candidate if they will lose to Trump. Defeats the purpose of making the change from Biden. You salvage the minority and lose the center. With the right candidate, besides Kamala, you can pull the black vote back in. I think(and hope) you are wrong about the Democratic party.
VOTERS chose a number of Dems over Kamala in 2020. The difference here is the voters won’t be the ones choosing the nominee should Biden drop out of the race. The Dem machine will be the ones picking the nominee. I’m not convinced they have the strength to defy the vocal minority of their party even though there’s no doubt there are much better options than Kamala.

VOTERS chose a number of Dems over Kamala in 2020. The difference here is the voters won’t be the ones choosing the nominee should Biden drop out of the race. The Dem machine will be the ones picking the nominee. I’m not convinced they have the strength to defy the vocal minority of their party even though there’s no doubt there are much better options than Kamala.
You would think the Machine would pay attention to the direction the Voters went in 2020 because it got them the office. Yes, I know the Media and the Machine desperately wanted the Kamala in 2020. Surely the Machine will realize that the Voters were wiser than they were, and follow their lead.

You would think the Machine would pay attention to the direction the Voters went in 2020 because it got them the office. Yes, I know the Media and the Machine desperately wanted the Kamala in 2020. Surely the Machine will realize that the Voters were wiser than they were, and follow their lead.
Going to be fascinating theater. Lawpoke’s current odds would be Kamala nominee at 65% assuming Biden drops

is blacks voting for blacks, because they are black, racism?

is blacks voting for blacks, because they are black, racism?
When you know who posted something without even looking it says something.

Let me save you the trouble of following up.

"You didn't answer my question."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT