ADVERTISEMENT

TCU and KSU

TU1NNJ

I.T.S. Head Coach
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2004
In the 70’s there was a parody of the Willie Nelson song retitled “Momma’s don’t let your babies grow up to wear purple” It was about how bad TCU, KSU and Northwestern were and they all wore purple. Looking at the game, fans in the stadium etc… for the Bib XII championship game it makes me realize how things can change with the right coach and administration support.

Let’s hope TU will make the best hire and provide them with the tools for success.

Reactions: Tulsafanzz
It was an incredibly well played game by the players. Duggan is one helluva player and leader, and damn near got that game won.

The officiating may have been the worst I’ve ever seen from the perspective of missed calls and letting things go that had a clear effect on the result of the play. That monster screen in Jerry’s World, and the in stadium replays certainly give you a perspective you don’t get on TV.

I didn’t have a dog in the fight, but it was a great game made better by getting to spend the time with my son and grandson.

Can’t really bitch much about how the game was coached, and the effort was off the charts. However , that horrible Big XII officiating crew cost every member of their conference millions with their ineptitude.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT