ADVERTISEMENT

Tailgate Invitation

Henry Kendall

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
If you are looking for a tailgate spot, everyone is welcome to join our group. We are located on Chapman Commons #6, which is on the northeast side of Commons, look for the Kolker Tailgate sign.

This Thursday we will not set up our tent, since it will be an abbreviated time (I really hate these Thursday games). But we have good food and great people. Quincy, LEC, Noble....hope to hear from you!

If you are looking for a tailgate spot, everyone is welcome to join our group. We are located on Chapman Commons #6, which is on the northeast side of Commons, look for the Kolker Tailgate sign.

This Thursday we will not set up our tent, since it will be an abbreviated time (I really hate these Thursday games). But we have good food and great people. Quincy, LEC, Noble....hope to hear from you!
Will try to come by.. depends on what time we hit the road.. if we dont catch you then, we will see you at the Temple game ( i dont do OU games .. their fans are assholes )

Will try to come by.. depends on what time we hit the road.. if we dont catch you then, we will see you at the Temple game ( i dont do OU games .. their fans are assholes )
But we're doing our annual Punch Contest at the OU game.... it's fun to have a little punch in you when you confront asshole fans.....hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: TU 1978
But we're doing our annual Punch Contest at the OU game.... it's fun to have a little punch in you when you confront asshole fans.....hahahaha
I hope to drop by before the OU game. Will you be in the same location for that game?

Reactions: Henry Kendall
We will! Been at that spot since they started tailgates at the Commons. Our Punch Contest is a big deal for us....very competitive.

Reactions: TU 1978
My problem is that I can't keep my mouth shut around the alumni turncoats in my section that break out their red for the day...
Dude, that pisses me off too. For that matter, how many TU students will be rooting for OU that day? True Blue TU students and fans should run those little ****ers out of the stadium on a rail

Dude, that pisses me off too. For that matter, how many TU students will be rooting for OU that day? True Blue TU students and fans should run those little ****ers out of the stadium on a rail
It ruins the gameday experience for me and as a result, I ruin the gameday experience for Mrs. N... so we dont go..

I will try hard to remember!

Reactions: Henry Kendall
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT