Weatherdemon

Sep 11, 2001
Tulsa, OK
Qadafi
Qadhafi
Qaddafi
Gadhafi
Gaadafi

All different spellings I have seen on CNN TV, CNN on-line, and FoxNews on-line since reports of his death began circulating.

CNN on-line settled on 'Gadhafi' this morning while FoxNews has settled on
'Qaddafi'.

Seriously?
Am I missing something here?

This is what we are fighting for. Elimination of all proper nouns with ambiguous spellings.

For years they spelled it with a "K". The squiggly lines don't translate well into English. It was the Koran then suddenly that went to a Q. The UN High Commissioner of Human Rights wants to examine the body. Uh, watch the video. Barney Fife could solve this case.

Originally posted by Li'l Eric Coley:
Qadafi was awesome the other night when he finally married Shannon Tweed.

Qaddafi would not appreciate you confusing him with an old Jew.

You mean that's not a picture of Gene Simmons covered in ketchup that I keep seeing? And I thought Hillary was looking at a picture of his tongue.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

I spell it "dead". Most of you aren't old enough to remember the PanAm bombing, I'm glad this guy got it like he deserved. I wonder what happened to the bomber that the pu&$ies in Scotland sent back? I really hope that guy gets it too.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Did you guys know that Qaddafi moonlit as a prop comedian named "Mohamar Qadaffy"?

/honks bike horn, bow tie spins around

Originally posted by 2PoorTUFans:
Did you guys know that Qaddafi moonlit as a prop comedian named "Mohamar Qadaffy"?

/honks bike horn, bow tie spins around

Gallagher's twin brother IIRC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT