ADVERTISEMENT

Soccer board/forum on ITS....any interest?

Chris Harmon

ITS Publisher
Staff
Aug 15, 2002
Tulsa, OK
tulsa.rivals.com
Back in the Tulsa SportsWeb days, we included a soccer forum in the TU stuff, and it was fairly active. It covered TU soccer, MLS, USMNT and USWNT, EPL, discussions of the old NASL, etc.

Would you guys be interested in one on ITS?

IMO, the creation of a soccer board would be the death knell of the general board. Just rename the general board TU General/Soccer.

I like the idea a lot. General be fine.

That might work also. I think having a TU soccer board would be pretty cool and make us unique on Rivals. I'm all for that.

You could start a soccer forum to take the place of the Cut and Paste (Crossfire) forum.

I will contribute to any soccer board especially if it involves crushing Wenger, Man City, Chelsea, Mexico or SMU.
uzi.gif

Most of the people on Big Soccer and the other soccerwebs need some selected euthanization. So I like the idea a lot.

Maybe TU Soccer/Olympic Sports makes sense. We talk about volleyball, golf, tennis, and the others when they are tourney/regatta bound.

Plus, there would be less clutter on the TU Food/Shame Fan Page.

Originally posted by HuffyCane:
Most of the people on Big Soccer and the other soccerwebs need some selected euthanization. So I like the idea a lot.

Maybe TU Soccer/Olympic Sports makes sense. We talk about volleyball, golf, tennis, and the others when they are tourney/regatta bound.

Plus, there would be less clutter on the TU Food/Shame Fan Page/ Royals fan self loathing page/ UCF Coola board no. 2.

FIFY.

Lol ... Don't forget "what I think about whomever played at Cain's last night."

Victor Moreland and Billy Caskey...two Belfast lads who were the heart and soul of Roughneck football.

And who could forget Ron Futcher? Everybody hated him when he was with Minnesota but we loved him when he became a Roughneck.

Laurie Abrahams, Njego Pesa, Val Fernandes and Zequino, vital parts of the championship team of 1983!
This post was edited on 2/6 5:46 PM by 'Cane-man

In case you guys missed this in one of the other threads. Better put your Irish tuner on so you can understand. Roughnecks conversation starts around the 15:00 mark.

Caskey & Moreland

I'd put the link to the cesspool Crossfire at the bottom of the list of boards. Don't want people who are actually interested in TU to end up there before they read the Olympic sports board.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT