ADVERTISEMENT

So why cant Tulsa get a video board at the other end

okie51

I.T.S. Junior
Dec 4, 2003
My boy loves sitting close but good lord! cant see a damn thing in the endzone. put a board on the case center or at the mid first bank tent.

Also note to residents living in the Tulsa area that are not at the game. get a freaking clue and support this team!

I asked that same question after the remodel. They used to do the portable video boards in the northwest corner but haven't done that for several years.

I suppose when people start giving a damn about the best team in college football with a student body under 15k, and donations start arriving, a smaller board could be installed on top of the football facility? The other board was state of the art as of 2008 and is as top notch for a stadium the size of Chapman.

TX

I laughed so hard at the subject of this post! Oh boy. But hey, you're at the game and that's all that matters!

A video board would be nice... But who pay$ for it? It's common, even standard to have just one.

However, it is annoying that our current large video board is 50% ad space all the time. Make it full screen for *some* things at lease.

Laugh all you want but when you sit in the end zone a 10 yard run looks like a 1 yard gain.

Graham had temp video boards for at least the big games

51 is right. If you are going to put just one board in, put it in a place where everyone can see it. I think everyone agrees that this is not a huge deal but when you sit in the end zone you can hear a lot of first time people complain about being disconnected from the game. When I sit over there I stand with my back to the field and watch the screen when the ball is on the opposite side of the field. Again... not a big deal but it would make the game more enjoyable from a fan perspective.

I think we should focus on spending that money on keeping a coach for now. I sit in the endzone too, so i feel your pain, but at the end of the day, I choose to sit in there knowing i wont be able to see the other side.

It is unfortunate. Putting a video board that went the length of the Case Center on the roof would be ideal (and pretty flipping sweet...hey OneOK, another idea for you to get your name on something. QT? C'mon....you can have 2 giant QT Kitchens ads flanking the sides. Pepsi? Mazzio's?

By next fall all the wireless providers will offer free TV streaming most likely like AT&T / DirecTV already does so you can have your own video board in your pocket like I do already with the TV broadcast. Seems a waste of money at this point.

By next fall all the wireless providers will offer free TV streaming most likely like AT&T / DirecTV already does so you can have your own video board in your pocket like I do already with the TV broadcast. Seems a waste of money at this point.
The issue is I can't get a signal and the guest WiFi at Chapman is overwhelmed with 18k users

Ah that explains why I can't get my cellphone to update for score watching during the time outs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT