ADVERTISEMENT

SMU thread?

This is like watching a college team playing a high school JV team...

This is somehow even worse than I expected. I thought we’d lose by 35-38. May lose by 60

Reactions: TulsaAM
Where the **** is Braxton throwing the ball?

Here's a theory... Coaching staff in throwing Braxton out there to let everyone know he isn't very good? And while we are on that subject... Now that college football is "semi-pro" is heavy criticism of player allowed on this board now? I mean, they are professionals now, right?

Reactions: TU 1978
SMU halftime talk.
“OK guys. Do we want to get to 100 or not?”
Hell, they may get there playing the cheerleaders and visiting HS players for the entire 2nd half anyway.

• Haha
Most points ever in 1st half for fbs vs fbs
What a moniker

52 to 3... I am so glad I lived long enough to witness this. Thank goodness for the exceptional administration of the University over the past 30 years or else this school would be in deep trouble.... ohhhhh, wait...

Setting records!!!1

Allowed the most points in a half this season when it is FBS vs FBS. We are even worse than the worst part of the BB and Monty eras.

The only bright side? Our recruiting looks good on paper.

Reactions: chito_and_leon
I bet our offense looks amazing in practice
😆
52 to 3... I am so glad I lived long enough to witness this. Thank goodness for the exceptional administration of the University over the past 30 years or else this school would be in deep trouble.... ohhhhh, wait...
why can’t we be as good as fiu directional cc owls Tulsa has money

I need eight more likes on a post to make 1000 after 21 years on this board. Can enough of you young whipper snappers out there find it in your heart to like this post and help out a sad old and decrepit boomer come away from today with some sense of respect?

- Coach Wilson

I need eight more likes on a post to make 1000 after 21 years on this board. Can enough of you young whipper snappers out there find it in your heart to like this post and help out a sad old and decrepit boomer come away from today with some sense of respect?

- Coach Wilson
Well, crap... I can't count... I need 45... I was too eager for the joke, misread the coverage, decided to run, then pass, then run, before being sacked for a 32 yard loss.

- Tulsa QB Braxton, #1

- Coach Wilson
I'm going to track down some old posts of yours I've liked and unlike them just for fun.

I will say the ply-by-play team is not dunking on Tulsa, they are being respectful during this beat down. We often call out the play-by-play on TV for their awful work but these two have been professional to this point.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT