ADVERTISEMENT

SMU thread?

I know I have some that disagree with me , but we need to reboot the whole defense this off season , they are FCS level, also need to go grab some offensive linemen that can block

Last edited:
Defense has quit , they are pretty much robbing the school right now the way they are playing .

I know it's the first season and these aren't all the players he'd really like, but have not liked the play calling for most of the season. Too many plays that go horizontal, and not straight ahead, and down the field,and dont think our guys are fast enough to really make use of that

Why can't these guys ever show up in the 1st quarter???
Braxton's 4th and 1 run was so lazy...

The announcers said that the coaches and players had an “accountability meeting” after the Rice fiasco. It doesn’t look like it worked.

I have no clue what our "giveaway" is, but the last few games, nobody at all seems to follow the running back on a play action fake, but the second we hand it off there's 4 people in the gap.

Reactions: Henry Kendall
It is what it is. Just trying to enjoy watching us play these guys one last time. I will say I like what SMU has done and is doing to the stadium.

Reactions: TulsaAM
The only positive in this game is that the 3 dozen people in attendance proves that, in spite of all their money, SLP still sucks the big one.

• Love
Reactions: TulsaAM and TU 1978
I know I have some that disagree with me , but we need to reboot the whole defense this off season , they are FCS level, also need to go grab some offensive linemen that can block
It only took one play to bring you back into your rant.

I love watching everybody melt. Expected result and everybody gets upset because it happened the way everybody pretty much knew it would happen.
I don’t care any more. This is a lost FB season which TU logic means that BB will be great.

When Braxton goes in the portal after the season I don’t think we’ll be pleading with him to stay.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT